Our 42 inch TV arrived the day after Christmas, now that really was fast shipping! And the money we saved on it, amazing! It's bigger then Noah! Ha ha ha! : )
The boys watching some TV after their nightly bath. Wearing their PJ's. Branden watched Spongebob on it earlier and said, Spongebob was so much bigger now, ha ha ha. : )
Now they were watching the fantastic Four. Anyone remember that show? I never watched it, I just watched girlie shows when I was little, like Strawberry Shortcake and stuff. Or the Smurf's, ha ha ha. So it's interesting to watch them both like and watch the Fantastic Four. : )
See, my 2 tulips in the background? Well, all the plants and flowers that I had on the TV stand before, are all displaced now, grrr. I have to find new spots for all those plants and such now. A happy grumble, grumble, ha ha ha. And if you are wondering what the thing is way on top on the upper wall above the tulips, that is my central heating duct for the genkan area above the tulips, it's near the ceiling but on the wall on top there. Those are in every room of the house. Bathrooms, closets, bedrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room just every nuke and cranny of the house has a heating duct and many rooms have more then one. A true blessing to have central heating. Especially since our area of Japan gets so cold, no snow but so cold it could snow.
The boys watched one more cartoon and then they fell asleep. I can see Branden was getting a bit sleepy in this picture. Time for mommy to throw a fuzzy blankie on them.
Noah started to get a bit tired by now, too. : )
And then after the boys fell asleep, it was time for me and my slice of pumpkin pie and cup of caramel machiatto, to get curled up with a fuzzy blanket on my couch and watch some Dexter. A slightly blurry pic by me, sorry. : )They are repeating the first season again here on the Fox Crime channel in Japan. (spoiler warning ahead :) I've seen the whole first season already and that whole Rudy, Deb's boyfriend, was the ice truck killer and also Dexter's secret brother really was a shocker for me. The last episode especially for the last season. Wow! Dexter is such a fantastic show, so well written! I love it! I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their winter break as much as we are. : )