The four of us went to sleep by 10:00 pm Christmas eve. And when we were certain the kids were really dead asleep and not fake type sleeping. We got up after midnight and we crept down the stairs. Noboru snuck outside to the garage and got out the boys Christmas bikes. And then we placed them exactly like they are in this picture. We placed them one bike on each side. Noboru ate the cookies, drank up the milk and then we went back to sleep. Around 7:30 am, we heard shouts that Santa had been to our house. "Santa was here, Santa was here!!!" "he was?" I replied. Yes yes yes, Branden said. We all walked downstairs. Oh my god!!! Yes he really was here! Wow, look at those bikes! I started the coffee. And then we all opened the blinds since it was morning. And we all started unwrapping presents, while I video taped the entire thing. Sorry no pictures of the unwrapping of the presents this year you gus. I was a bit too busy with the video camera. Ha ha ha. The boys got so much and so many things for Christmas. Branden got a Tommy Hilfiger yellow coat in size 7 for next year. He also got a yellow North Face coat from my other auntie in size 7 as well, clearly they know our color of choice here, ha ha ha. Figures my family from Colorado thought, "winter coat" ha ha ha. We loved both the coats. Both are gorgeous and Branden will wear them next year, thanks auntie's and uncles. Both the boys got so many clothes, DVD's, toys, tons of toys actually. Noah got a really nice Thomas train set this year. Anpanman blocks, like legos but bigger for little kids. Gift cards. They did pretty good this year! Ha ha ha. Not too shabby at all. Noboru got quite a few pressies as well. As did I. I got many from my family, my parents and hubby. Could be just me but, there's just something really magical about Christmas morning. Also, I know the boys, Branden and Noah will someday grow up and be teenagers and Christmas may not be as special as it is right now. So, as long as they are little kids, we wanna really enjoy it as much as we can. We all sat with wrapping paper scattered on the living room floor for a little bit. Different colors and patterns. And enjoyed our morning cups of coffee, while the kids were playing with their toys. Also Branden got a full set of Ultraman dolls, about 20 all together, boy was he shocked. He was hoping for just 1 Ultraman and ended up with a full set. So, while they sat in utter glee, we sat sipping our coffees, thinking how extremely cool this Christmas morning was! Then after the coffee was drank, I quickly got all the paper picked up and thrown into the trash. And the bows, I saved in a bag (my god I am a cheapskate). Swept up and the boys ran upstairs, brushed their teeth and they grabbed whatever clothes they could grab and they went outside in the backyard to ride their bikes from Santa first thing in the AM. Noboru watched and made sure no accidents were had. Meanwhile I started in on breakfast.
Branden really needed the bigger sized bike and the bigger sized helmet. I am really happy he has it now. Noah, of course inherited Branden's old Thomas the tank engine helmet. : )
Checking out all his gears! Ha ha ha.: )
After riding in the backyard. They came inside and we had omelets, crispy bacon, pan fried potatoes, toast and chocolate milk for the kids and coffee for Noboru and I. And as quickly as they inhaled breakfast, Noboru and the boys went our front and rode bikes for about an hour. Maybe even for an hour and a half. Interestingly enough, the neighbor boy across the street, came outside and said he wanted to look at Noah's bike/trike. He said it looked really interesting. Ha ha ha. I think the neighbor boy is in about 3rd grade. Noboru talked with him for a while and then the neighbor boy went back in the house. Noboru stayed with our boys the entire time and then they all came back into the house. How is Noah's trike? It's amazing and it's so cool! He cruises all over with this. It's so easy for him. Good to find a trike with an actual bicycle chain. Still find it so cool they invented this and was really worth the extra price.
There Branden goes, he loves his new bike. Which obviously makes Noboru and I both really happy. Phew! : )
There he goes, he's cruising now! Ha ha ha! : )
I am not really sharing what any of us got this year for Christmas, sorry. : ) But, I will show what I got from Noboru though. I picked it out myself. So obviously I love them, he he . The ultimate diet, is because you can use them and you won't gain a pound, since it's beauty stuff and not eating stuff. So, it's a pun/play on words called, the ultimate diet. Ha ha ah. But they all smell like cinnamon rolls, yum. And the other lip glosses are Crumb berry pie and it actually does smell exactly like crumb berry pie. Crumble or crust and all. Smells fantastic. And the lemonade one smell exactly like lemonade. The words around the lemon says..."when life gives you lemons, make....and then the pic is of a lemon and it says, lemonade. Ha ha ha. It smells exactly like lemonade too, so good.
Here's what's in the ultimate diet. Cinnamon rolls body wash and cinnamon rolls bodylotion and cinnamon rolls lip gloss. Oh man my lips will be smelling like, either cinnamon rolls or crumb berry pie or lemonade, depending on my mood. Yumm! I loved what Noboru got me for Christmas. And I loved the rest of the presents I got this year too, from the rest of my family. Thanks everyone! I hope all of you reading this had an equally fantastic Christmas. And that you all enjoyed the time with your family and that the holidays were as wonderful and kind to you as they were to us. : )