On our way to go and pick up Branden from the bus stop this afternoon! : )
His 2 favorite songs right now are, Jingle Bell's and the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas song, where Alvin says he wants a Hoola Hoop for Christmas, ha ha ha. Both the boys sing those 2 songs a lot these days. Probably because of the Christmas CD's I burned and have been playing, ha ha ha. The other day as I was driving in the car, I kept hearing Noah, singing, "Jingle Bell's jingle bells all away hey!" Granted I think he's a bit off with the words of the song, but he loves that song! The both of them do. : )
Not sure why he wanted to bring his book to the park, he really insisted on bringing this book today, ha ha ha. But it occupied his time while we waited for the school bus to get there! : )
He's just really a good kiddo, not much more to say. Here's a pic right before the bus came! : )
After yochien and all the extra classes and whatnot, we came home. Branden got his comfy clothes on and he did some creative stuff at the table, meanwhile I prepared dinner.In this pic, B was folding origami. Noah was out like a light, he was zonked on the couch! B did origami and he also colored a few pages in his Dora or Spongebob coloring book. Meanwhile we listened to yet some more Christmas Cd's. It also gave us time to talk. I want to know all about my sons day. How was school? Who did you play with today? What did you do in class today? Any funny stories you wanna share with me? He likes to share all his school stories with me and he likes that I am always interested and care. I listen and laugh! I love my son very much, heck I love the both of my sons very much! : ) As you can see, it was starting to get a bit dark, but not quite yet all the way. I quickly got dinner made, so my boys could eat asap! Hubby was at work but would be coming home in just a few hours. I'd save him his plate of dinner though.
Now this pic is of him coloring. Also, because the kids have so many crayons. I use the extra baby wipe boxes and we store the crayons that way. We also have an empty baby wipes box of colored pencils and a baby wipes box of washable markers. : )
It's the little things that count sometimes right? : ) Well, Noboru came home from work but on his way back he brought me the Santa Clause 3 DVD, he knew I wanted to see that. So, since the boys had been showered and Noah was fast asleep. Hmm, Noah must have a heck of an internal clock because he can never stay up past a certain time. Ha ha ha. So as he slept. We let Branden stay up and watch it with us. So, the 3 of us watched the Santa Clause 3. The movie was okay, not as good as the original Santa Clause though, not even as good as the second one though either. But it was still nice we got to see it. And really thoughtful of the hubster to bring it. : )
I even made Branden a nice cup of hot cocoa before the movie started. And yes, that's whipped cream on top, yumm! Not much to say really lately. I've just basically been spending a great deal of time with my family as usual, hanging out with my 2 sons, my husband. Enjoying our happy quiet little family over here in the Japanese country side. Besides the regular ol' cleaning the house, doing the laundry, running Branden between Kumon and Swimming and preparing meals, life's good, heck it's fantastic actually. We've just been enjoying our quiet time as a family. Sounds nerdy I know, sorry! : )