Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Transformers, Ratatouille and Shrek 3! : )


Our family has been dying to see a few new movies recently. The Transformers and Ratatouille and Shrek 3. So, I downloaded/borrowed them off the Internet. Usually, I burn them onto DVD's so we can watch them on the our TV. I also keep them on the computer as well. Shrek 3 was awesome, so funny, that Noboru and the kids and I laughed our butts off so much! I downloaded that one about 3 weeks ago. And last week, I got the Transformers. So today after playing out in the backyard for a while. The boys came inside. Noah took a nap on the couch. And Branden, wanted to watch a movie, since he didn't have any classes to run to today, but since Noah was sleeping, he watched it quietly on the computer. Here he is watching the Transformers, munching on some popcorn and drinking a Kool-Aid drink pouch.

After the Transformers was done. I said, do you wanna take a break from watching movies? He asked if he could watch one more. So since it's summer and he does get lot's of study time, and play time outside I figured why the heck not. So I said, sure go ahead honey. This movie is so funny you guys! I'll give you a brief idea what the movie is about. But don't worry I won't ruin the ending or anything. LOL. It's basically about a rat named Remy, he dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of him being a rat, ha ha ha. This movie is so good you guys!

This little guy on the right is the bad guy! Ha ha ha. And just because I download from the internet doesn't mean I won't buy them. I will totally be buying Shrek 3 and the Transformers and *especially*, Ratatouille. In my opinion, the best kids movie I saw in a long time was Finding Nemo. I often compare them to that. Such as, when I we saw and bought the DVD Cars, for the boys. I thought, is it good? Yes of course it's a good movie. But is it "Finding Nemo type good"? Not really. Chicken Little good film, but again not equal to Finding Nemo. See what I mean? That's what I secretly measure my kids movies to, since I thought Nemo was such a fantastic film. I must say, I think Ratatouille is actually, as good and as funny as Nemo. It's right on the same level. And of course the Shrek movies are also the best too! So, yeah I ask myself is it Shrek or Nemo type good? Ha ha ha. : )

This is the good guy in the film. The red haired guy. He's the friend of Remy the rat. So anyway, just downloading a few movies in my spare time here and there. I hope to download/borrow the new Harry Potter movie next. : )