Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday! : )


Today, we headed to the grocery store around 3:00 pm. Since we live way off in the country side. If I shop locally, I go myself. No need for the hubby to tag along. But when we do a larger type shopping, and we have to drive a bit farther away. It's usually better for Noboru to come, that way we can just have dinner someplace. So that's what we did today. Here's Noah, in the mini van right before we left the house today.

Noboru and Noah at the Joyful Honda, in Tomisato, just after finishing our grocery shopping! Boy did we buy a lot of food! : )

Branden right after doing the grocery shopping, holding daddy's hand! : )

We went to have Chinese food for dinner afterwards near the grocery store! Here's my meal! I had the special. Ha ha ha! Egg drop soup. Karaage, fried rice, gyoza and a cabbage salad! Boy, was I stuffed afterwards! : )

Branden getting some help from his ever helpful pappa! Ha ha ha! : ) Noboru's food came out next, and Noah was eating already! Dinner was great. We came home, put the groceries away. Took showers and hung out for the rest of the night.
PS, this coming week is a holiday in Japan, I think. It seems many people are off this week. For o-bon (sp?), I think is what it's called. Anyway most families are returning to visit their parents home or grandparents home. In any case, for us, Noboru didn't want to drive to Osaka this week because he thought the roads would be too congested (but we will be going to Osaka in the coming months). But in any case we are staying home this week. Geeze, are we homebodies or what? Ha ha ha! Anyway, Branden has no swimming lessons this week or Kumon this week either! So, we will be having yet another lazy, fun week at home! Yay! : )