The day after the BBQ. I felt sorta lazy. Not really like doing much. Noboru worked in the morning, got off by 2:00 pm. We needed to head to the store to get a weeks worth of food. But I knew we weren't going Saturday. So, I dug through the fridge and food pantry. Had a look around. I knew whatever we would be eating for dinner, would be coming from whatever I could fish out. So, I made nachos! Ha ha ha. Good thing, I have plenty of cans of plain chili beans. And I fried up some diced chicken breasts and used some taco seasoning on that. Thank goodness we had some leftover salad. I got the lettuce out from that (oh how embarrassing but true, lol). Left over guacamole dip and salsa. Left over chips. melted cheddar cheese. And voila, dinner was done within 15 minutes. I was glad, because I didn't really feel like cooking today. I made *2* of these great big plates of nachos actually. We all just dug in, with fingers and forks. And sat around watching TV. We had a pretty nice dinner actually. Not bad for not coming up with something at first, huh? Ha ha ha! : )
!->