Sunday, June 24, 2007

Monday! : )

I'm not wanting to do anything today. I am sure I should clean my downstairs or something. But I just don't have any energy today. I'm pooped. So, I'm giving myself the day off. I've been hanging on the couch all morning long. Have had 2 cups of coffee and 1 toasted English muffin with butter. I've been cuddling with Noah in the blanket on the couch all morning, since I walked Branden to the bus stop this morning. I will go back to the couch as soon as I post this. Ha ha ha.

Yesteday, which was Sunday, we stayed home, had leftovers and we sure did rent the movie "Norbit" oh man, it was so funny! I also cut out some fans that we are all supposed to be making for the summer festival at the yochien. Oh man, the fun never ends, I tell ya! Ha ha ha, just kidding! : )

And now today, is my relaxing day. Every now and again a person really needs one of these, don't we? After B gets home this afternoon, I plan to head to the grocery store and get a weeks worth of food. Because with the rainy season about to happen here any second, I wanna make sure my food pantry, freezer and fridge is well stocked. Although yes, I can zip to the store in the rain if need be, but I do like to stock myself up pretty good though, just in case, it's raining buckets here or something. Ha ha ha. So anyway, time for me to get back on the couch and channel surf. : )

PS, we didn't get to go to Osaka. It was a major bummer for Noboru. The person who made the schedule for June screwed up and gave Jun and Noboru days off that didn't match. Jun got the right amount of days off and on the date planned, But they screwed up Noboru's days and so their days were overlapping. And so Jun went to Osaka, he flew there with Satoe and Mia-chan, he didn't wanna drive without us all following each other in our car. Sorta sucked all the fun out of driving there for Jun he said. It upset Noboru a lot. He misses his father and to have missed his 60th birthday and knowing how important the 60th birthday is to people in Japan was absolutely horrible. His birthday was Saturday and so Saturday was a bittersweet day for Noboru. His dad came home from the hospital for that day only. Jun took him to the public bath and washed his father. Noboru wanted to wash his father, but he was happy Jun did it for him (Noboru is the oldest son, first born son). And Noboru phoned home in Osaka and spoke with his father, as did I and Branden also spoke with him. We had sent his father a really cute birthday card with 1 picture of Branden and 1 picture of Noah, so he could keep the pictures with him on his hospital dresser. So nope we didn't get to go to Osaka this time. : (

PSS, we are heading out of Japan soon as well. I will post about that a bit better, when I have more time. But for now, the couch is calling me to go and relax and I have to oblige. Ha ha ha! : )