Monday, March 26, 2007

Our pics from March 21st.


So immediately after the shots and an extremely early lunch, we headed back to the hotel, quickly changed into our swim suits and we were off swimming around 10:45 am. They had a clock near the bar, so I checked when we walked passed it. Everyone who is supposed to be there,meaning a hotel guest wears the wrist tags and they verify it with the room # you give,with your last name. But then mostly every hotel does that nowadays. PIC does that too. I guess they want no party/swimming crashers? LOL. : )
Branden went down the slide about a billion times. He loves that darned slide. It's not too rough, so I don't worry too much. But he does swim and we do keep an eye on him too just in case : )

I like the expression on B's face in this pic. Just happy, is all.

Horrible expressions on both kids in this pic. Ha ha ha. I tell ya, sometimes trying to capture both the kids smiling can be a total challenge. Either just 1 kid smiles and the other is either making a weird face or not looking at my direction at all. LOL : )


Noboru and the boys in the hot tub. I really spent a lot of time in this hot tub over the 4 nights we stayed there. I sat looking at the ocean and watched the blueness of the water. Thought about how life can get so hectic at our house during the school year. Thought about how we need to relax more. Especially me. Whether it's just for a walk in the neighborhood or a hot soak in my bath tub at home. And I promised myself not to over do myself once school resumes again. Well I'll try. But it's hard when I don';t live in my home country and don't really have help with the kids and most of everything falls on me. At least if I lived in Denver, I;'d have a cousin or auntie to help out. Or California I'd have my mom to help. Or my dad would help if we were living in Guam. But in Japan, like most of us expat moms do, it falls on just me. I think that's why it is important for me to get away as much as I can, to just unwind and recharge my batteries from it all. I only wish more of us could do this, because I know we *all* need this.

There was this one very hard jet in the hot tub. And I preferred sit in front of that one. It felt like a massage to my back. Honestly the jet might have been broken but it felt so good on my back.
We all played in this pool a lot.

Not bad really for 66 bucks. A few pools, and a slide. Totally no PIC, but it was pretty great still. : )

A gecko, oh the kids loved him!
Noboru wanted to take Noah down the slide. I was really hesitant about it. But then I know Noboru would never let anything happen to either of the kids. He was so safe, poor Noah didn't even get wet, look how he put him in the air once they came down the slide. After seeing this I felt I was being too mother hen, so I let them go again a few more times.


Noah and Noboru going down the slide. Noah sat on Noboru's lap. They had fun this time. Branden was going too but he was going alone because it's way funner for him that way.


Coming down the slide either the 3rd or 4th time.

The Japanese lady on the right whose kid was Noah's age too, you can sorta see her child on the ground near her feet. This lady had a little crush on Noah for whatever reason. All day long since the morning, she would wave at him and talk with him. At this time it was nearing 5:00 pm. We were all swimmed out for the day. We went upstairs and took showers and headed to eat. The lady told Noah, "see you later" in Japanese and Noah turned and said it back to her in the picture and that's why she smiled. And I really didn't want this lady in my picture, lol. But it's the only one I got of Noah walking. Sigh, ha ha ha.
We met my dad at Pizza Hut for dinner and we all ordered a large peperoni lovers pan pizza and a large order of spicy buffalo wings and an order of breadsticks. Free refill on the drinks. It was pretty good. No fancy meals for us, I know. We are just very simple, cheap eaters. But man it was good! We said good bye and we headed back to our room and we watched American Idol. American Idol was so good! There was a very strange girl in the audience around age 12 and she cried when Sanjaya was singing. At first I thought it was cute because she maybe had a crush on him. But then she seemed to cry for everyone who sang. She squeezed her eyes really tight as if to try to produce more tears. She was just sorta weird. She was "the crying audience girl", if you watch AI at all, please catch this episode in a few weeks since it's a bit delayed in Japan. I've seen on a few American based blogs I read, that a bunch of people thought the same thing as I did. She really was sorta strange. The kids fell asleep. And I sat up drinking a tea with ice. And munching on a slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting that I got from a convenience store and watched TV while laying on the bed.