My birthday. I informed Noboru that I really needed need an LV bag right now. I did however mention a spa treatment would be greatly appreciated. We talked about it the night before. So he made me an appointment for early March 22nd to get a spa service from Mandara Spa at the Hilton where we were staying. I got something called the "tropical escape" it was basically a foot soak and foot massage. And a full body coconut scrub with essential oils and real coconut and salts.I then got a full body massage. the entire thing lasted 80 long minutes. I was putty in their hands. I just relaxed and enjoyed it! Noboru meanwhile had 80 minutes of play time in the pool with the boys. After this, I met them in the pool and my dad also joined us in the pool as our guest. We all stayed pool side until about 3:30. My dad was exhausted and threw on his t shirt and headed back to his condo. Poor guy is getting old, ha ha ha. We showered and we headed to the bigger mall. The Micronesia for some late lunch at the food court,again just a cheap and affordable lunch. I also saw a salon there who does eyebrow waxes for $10.00, I have seen this shop every time I go to Guam and have always wanted to get my eyebrows waxed from there but today, with it being my birthday, I went for it. And I got a nice eyebrow wax. We then left the mall and strolled the main strip tourist row and walked and window shopped and stuff. Killed an hour there and then we went to the hotel and freshened up and then we all went to Tony Roma's for my birthday dinner. I was happy my dad was able to enjoy my birthday with me. So there you have it. That was my birthday. No bell's or whistles, no waking up surrounded by hundreds of pressies. Not even a birthday cake with candles for me. I was happy though. Couldn't have been happier actually. I was enjoying myself. I was with my kids, husband and my dad whom I adore. I got a fantastic spa from my hubby. I got a flower from Branden that I am pretty sure he picked from the landscaped flower bed, lol. And a hug from Noah with a smooch. And a pair of simple earrings from my dad. And for me, it's just not about the presents at my age (not that I am all super old or anything). It's more about my family. Dinner was amazing. Finally a sit down meal that did ask, do you want fries with that? Ha ha ha! I had the baked potato cheese soup right away. So did the kids, since I ordered a whole bowl of it. Oink, oink. And I had the chicken and ribs combo meal, with salad and baked potato and veggie. Yup baked potato soup and an actual baked potato, ha ha ha.. We all had dessert from there and I had chocolate cake. Best of all Noah was perfect and quiet for the entire meal and so we enjoyed it all even more. My dad left, I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. and he headed to his condo and we headed to our hotel. And I hate to admit this, but I had Noboru stop at the same convenience store and I got myself one more slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. the boys got some Frito's, lol. Noboru got some beer and some pork rinds, what's up with that??? Ha ha ha! And we again sat watching TV until we all fell asleep. Just nothing gigantic going on during our trip. Truly just hanging out.

Hi, if you've been to Guam you might not need to see these pics. But I thought it might be interesting for some of you guys if you're interested, to see some pics of the different areas. These pics are of the main tourist strip and all the shops and restaurants that are on there. An LV store.

And Chanel. They have all the big ones.

Planet Hollywood and a DFS (duty free store) and you can see another trolley waiting to pick up passengers. Streets looks clean, shops look nice.

They have Sam Choy, same as in Honolulu. An Underwater World as well.

Hard Rock Cafe!

TGI Friday's restaurant. And there's a Mc Donald's right next to it. Everything is really convenient. Plenty of choices to eat. And if you don't like what they have, hop a trolley and had to the food court at one of the mall's. They also have plenty of Chinese restaurants and many Japanese ramen shops down the main street as well. This TGI Friday's and Mc Donald's complex is in front of the Guam Plaza where our friends stayed so they stayed at a very convenient spot. And I loved the shop upstairs. I got stuck in there browsing and Noboru had to say "hurry up" a few times. So anyway, I just thought I'd share a few pictures of what Guam looks like : )