Monday, March 26, 2007

March 23rd


First thing we did we woke up and we all went to Denny's for breakfast. I had a veggie cheese omelet and hash brown and white toast with coffee. Noboru ordered the island special with Spam. And the kids had a kids breakfast. Noah had scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with bacon and Branden got the smilie face pancakes. We then went to a hardware store so Noboru could get some home improvement stuff and some grass seed, the nerd! Ha! And then we hit the big Micronesia mall to get the kids a picture with the Easter Bunny. He didn't arrive until noon so we waited a bit.

We were the first in line. PS, this is the mall where I saw Kaya (sp?) Kawasaki and her daughter in the food court last year. Nobody knew who she was, I noticed her right off. In my opinion, she was really beautiful. And she was extremely super tall and very thin. Not fat at all. And I have seen shows where she is trying to diet or complains about her weight but she really was beautiful. My MIL has told me, one of her kids is going to school in Guam and they have a place in Guam, as well as Japan. My MIL says she read that somewhere.

We had 2 hand twisted pretzels and shared between us 4, just as a little snack, boy were they yummy!
We were waiting until he arrived. We were waiting. We did get there a bit too early, I think. We're early birds! After the picture taking was done, i went to the grocery store and bought a couple things. Just bologna and peperoni (2 packs each) and some frosting.

After that we went to Kmart and did a bit of shopping. Noboru took the boys in one cart, meanwhile I did some shopping on behalf of the Easter Bunny and paid and took the stuff to the trunk and then I met back with Noboru! And Noboru got whatever he needed and I got a few things. Mostly toiletries but not many! I bought a bottle of Pepto Bismol for myself and a kids Pepto tablets. Only because of me having that funky horrible stomach bug a few days earlier and I thought just in case I ever get it, I can at least take something for it. A tube of generic Kmart brand of Neosporin and a few other things. I also got some underwear for myself and bought Branden a pack of Diego underwear, lol. He's like Dora the explorer but for boys. Nothing major really. Just a few odds and ends!I also bought a 4 pack of cake mix at the Cost-u-less and a big box of Rice Krispie treats. Again nothing too major here. Almost not even worth mentioning, sorry! : )
We were done with everything by 2:30 pm. We had Taco Bell for lunch around 2:00 pm actually. With all our minuscule shopping done. Not that is was much. And shots given and birthday over. We had nothing to do. So we went back to the hotel and we soaked in the hot tub until 5:00 pm. Noboru played with the kids in the pool next to the hot tub for a good hour and then they came back and soaked in the tub with me. We showered and then we went to my dad's condo and we actually had a BBQ at my dad's place. We watched TV and just ate and enjoyed our night. We headed back to the hotel around 8 or 9. And we just watched TV in the hotel room and had some late night snacks.