Our appointment was the first of the day. The docs office, opened at 9:00 am and our appointment was at 9:00 am. We got in and out really quickly (we were all done and left around 9:30 am so truly not bad on time). I always like to get the appointments over first thing in the morning that way it leaves the rest of the day open and free. He got 3 shots, 1 in one leg and 2 in the other leg. Noah cried a bunch, but by the time we got to the car, the tears were long gone! It's not a low cost place, it's full price like I mentioned before. Our total was $45.00 for all 3 shots. And I had them check Branden's records once more, just to be sure and they told me, he is done. I was at least happy B is finished with his. Now if I can only get Noah all finished up, then I'll have peace of mind. It's tough, and I really am trying, sigh : )
This is where the doctor sat, but at the time of the pic, they were getting the shots all ready for him.
Room #2 was the room of doom for Noah this time, ha ha ha. Last time it was room #1. Poor kid! The second Noah sees the inside of this doctors office, he already knows what's up! He pointed to the door, with tear filled eyes and told us, "Noah bye bye." He wanted to leave and escape this place, sigh! Oh well, just glad it's over with and now I won't think about it for a while. : )
His legs afterwards. They were fine. Actually after we left the doctors, we headed to the GPO and had lunch in the food court. Then we went back to the hotel and swam the entire day until evening.
Here's some of the streets. Some streets are really gorgeous and well maintained. Some streets aren't though. It just depends, the type of area you hang around in though. As a tourist myself, though I just use common sense, stay in safe touristy areas. Well lighted etc. There's riff raff everywhere, just be safe, is all of course : )
A random house in Guam.
A lot of changes are happening to Guam. So many new condos going up. And new buildings being built all over! This was not happening 6 month's ago when we were last there or whenever! And a humongous Home Depot is in the process of being built somewhere sorta near the Kmart but a bit closer to the airport.The Home Depot is going to be huge and there might be more stuff going up in that complex they're building as well. The island is actually getting more Americanized. And it's actually totally Americanized already. And with more troops being sent there last year...something like 1500 more families were sent to Guam, the island is really changing and getting even better!
Here's the Guam Premier Outlet shopping mall. We headed here around 10:00 am for a very early lunch and then we headed back for a full day of swimming at the hotel.
There's at least 2 big movies theaters there. Same stuff as the US is playing there. I really wanted to see the movie Zodiac. But with the Noah at the age he is, we figured it wouldn't be a good idea, shucks!
Very well stocked book store, I like reading magazines from here! Or bringing a few back to Japan with me. : )
Ross Dress for less is upstairs. Ross is always so packed with people. Island customers and tourists. I think the workers try to do a great job of putting things back to where they belong, but it's almost a losing battle for them. Tourists throw things where they shouldn't be. Like a size 2 where a size 8 should be, etc. Meanwhile I saw a couple workers trying desperately put things back to where they should be. I found a few things there last time that I really loved. This time I didn't find anything for myself from there at all. I did find Branden an Osh Kosh wind breaker for just $7.99! In a size 5/6. It is cute and bought it!