Monday, February 12, 2007

The rainboots got here...those trouble making rainboots! lol! : )



Okay nothing earth shattering or major here! But since these boots and there whereabouts were unknown for a few weeks back, if you recall, I thought I better let you all know they did indeed get here safe and sound. Everything else got here safe and sound as well. So I do really dig ExpatExpress after all! Good company! If I lived in the US, I probably wouldn't need rain boots especially living in Denver, because we just don't get that much rain. But living in Japan and having an actual "rainy season", being hit with typhoon after typhoon. And you'll see why a girl could really use a pair. And with my size 9 feet/size 25 cm in Japan. That's just not gonna happen unless I wanna wear man boots or something, lol. And shucks being a girlie girl type. And watching all the Japanese girls and their cute little tiny feet, getting to wear cute little rain boots, heck....I wanted some too! I'm human here! : ) So when I saw these for just $19.99 US about 2,000 yen. I thought, why not, what the heck. Besides I'll probably use these for a bazillion years anyway. So why not. Anyway just wanted you all to know the missing rain boots found their way to me after all, phew! : )