Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lunch time our second day! : )


We had been playing in the pools, lazy river ride, and even Noboru did some scuba. It's fair to say we were starving by the time lunch rolled around. We had lunch at the pool bar area. Music played loudly. They played a lot of UB40, played a bunch actually and they're one of my fav bands, so I was happy about that. Noah was still a bit wet but it was hot, so he dried off in no time. We went back to the lazy river right after we ate. I know, I know they say no swimming after a meal, but we didn't swim after we ate, we just sat in inner tubes for about 45 minutes after we ate so we were okay! We swam a full day!!!

Here's Branden drinking a coke and waiting for his lunch!


Here's Noah eating a piece of ice from his glass of apple juice and waiting for his lunch.



Lunch! Noboru had something called a pizza chicken sandwich, I know I know, I was thinking what the heck is that myself. It had marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top a chicken breast and fries on the side. Branden had the child's 2 cheeseburgers and fries. the burgers were really small so they gave 2., The meal was called something weird like the twin burger meal or something, lol! And Noah had chicken nuggets (whole breast meat not processed by the way) and fries. Figures I would check the chicken to see, lol. And I had a small pepperoni, mushroom, black olive, green pepper and onion pizza. And all the meals were paid for thanks to the Gold cards. We could pick anything we wanted, it was really cool!


One of the twin burgers had cheese and the other didn't. So maybe they were fraternal twin burgers then? LOL! Here's Branden eating his lunch! : )



Noah eating his lunch!




Lunch time was over! Time to wrap themselves up and go walk over to the river rafts for a while. Boy were we all stuffed from lunch!








Yup, Noah's tummy is full and he's ready for some play. : )
So this was basically our trip in a nut shell. I didn't take pics the second night, but that's because I wanted to just enjoy it all and suck it all up and not have to worry about even taking pictures. We ate dinner at the buffet the second night and it was awesome! We watched a different show the second night and headed back to the pool bar same as the night before. Our 3rd and last day. Our flight didn't even leave until 5:00 pm. So, we woke up had a gorgeous breakfast buffet. Swam until 11:30 am (yes the actual day we left back to Japan). Got dressed. We had a late check out at 1:00 pm. We checked out offically at 12:50 pm, yet they held our luggage for us which was nice and we had a very slow nice lunch there at the pool bar right before we left and then they drove us off at the airport. Sigh, it was a really good trip and sorta sad it's over, ha ha ha. Now back to normal life and that's okay, because now I am refreshed and I'm ready for it! : )