
Branden and Noah both playing on the crab slide! And all the life jackets were available for free of course at the pool areas. You could choose to wear them or not. And even though B does know how to swim, it's still not good to be cocky about it. Because accidents happen and it's better to be safe then sorry. So I made both boys wear them, every day we were there. I know, sniff, sniff, I'm a meanie! Ha : )

They have this cool pirate ship in the pool and here's Branden trying to steer the ship, lol! I'm telling ya, the PIC Saipan is so fantastic!

I really like this pic of B on the crab! I like this one a bunch. I also like the one of both the boys on the crab as well, though! See, the slide in the background? There were slides all over the place!
Here's Noboru and Noah hanging near the pirate ship! : )

Branden sliding off the crab. Our hotel room,was back there somewhere but on the highest floor, so the view really was pretty cool.

Noboru sliding down the slide. Hmmm. Noboru's #1 thing to do was to go sliding down these slides. I'm telling ya, he went up and slid down so many times during our trip I lost count! Total nerd! : )

Here's Noboru and Noah hanging near the pirate ship! : )

Branden sliding off the crab. Our hotel room,was back there somewhere but on the highest floor, so the view really was pretty cool.

Noboru sliding down the slide. Hmmm. Noboru's #1 thing to do was to go sliding down these slides. I'm telling ya, he went up and slid down so many times during our trip I lost count! Total nerd! : )



