The shows they had at the hotel were cool! These ladies danced to "Lady Marmalade" (sp?) And they all wore so many different costumes for all the different songs. It was just a 30 minute show. There were mostly all families and children present. I admit I was a bit worried when I saw their outfits at first, but it was a good clean fun show! We all enjoyed it a bunch! There were girl dancers and guy dancers. One very good looking guy dancer by the way!
After all the dancers danced. They called everyone to the stage to dance. I didn't go dance. I totally would have, but Noah was about to fall asleep and he was on my lap. Branden got up and did the YMCA with everyone! The pic is a bit blurry but that's because like I said, Noah was about to fall asleep on my lap and Noboru took the picture. So, most the pics from the dancing show are a bit blurry, sorry! : )
At this point Noboru came back to my seat and told me, he was having trouble using my camera, lol! And took Noah, while I snapped a few pics. I snapped this pic. Here was Branden dancing the Macarena with the other hotel guests! Well, he isn't shy, that's for sure! : )
This picture sorta made me upset. There was a older women clicking about 14 or 15 pictures. She took many, because her flash kept going off, you woulda thought she woulda took a few pictures of her family and moved out of the way for someone else to get a chance to take a pic too, obviously the lady had no intention moving and proceeded to snap about a whole roll of film, go figure! I wanted to move over and she wouldn't move a dot, not an inch! So poor Branden had to face me, where I was standing versus the direction where everyone was was facing! Oh well, no worries! We still had fun! Oh by the way, that hot dancer guy in the green and white jacket up front was so cute! Way too young for sure, but so smokin'!!! He also was one of the life guards during the day.
After the dancing show let out. We quickly went upstairs and grabbed our cheap travelling stroller and headed downstairs to the pool bar, where the band was playing and singing music! I had a strawberry daiquiri. Noah was dead asleep and didn't have anything since he was fast asleep. Branden had a lemonade. Noboru had a coconut daiquiri. They gave every table freshly popped popcorn and they kept refilling the popcorn bowls, so it never got empty. We also changed Noah into his comfy clothes that way we wouldn't have to wake him later to change his clothes.
The second drink I had was called a "lemon drop" oh man was it great! Noboru had this drink in the back, it was called a Tsunami and the Tsunami was delicious. We each had 3 drinks each, my last drink was also a Tsunami. Branden just had the one lemonade though because it was huge for him, in fact, he may not have even finished it. We stayed until the band was finished. And then we left and went upstairs. It was a full first day, I tell ya! A flight, lunch, swimming, dinner, a dancing show, the bar and by that time we were actually a bit tipsy.
Like I said, our day was fun but it was long. Noah was dead asleep and stayed asleep until morning! He missed the popcorn and band completely! : )
We laid Noah down on the bed right away. He was wearing his sleeping grubbies so we didn't even have to wake him! Smart that we changed him after the dancing show, when we went upstairs to get the stroller. So Noah got out of the stroller and stayed asleep in bed. Branden changed into his pj's as well and he was dead asleep within 5 minutes from when this picture was taken.
With both kids in bed. I took a quick shower, Noboru took one after me. We both got into the hotel yukatas the hotel provided. We then had err, how should I say this politely? We then had a wonderful time well spent just mommy and daddy in the spare bed! It was nice because we were really relaxed, happy, a bit tipsy, and we just enjoyed ourselves. We were giggling and trying really hard not to wake the kids and we didn't! They were dead tired anyway, long day. Afterwards Noboru and I sat together on the lanai and just sat holding hands. I know that must sound truly dumb but it was actually really wonderful!