Sunday, February 11, 2007

The lazy river ride!



Branden cruising down the lazy river ride about to head into the waterfall






Another fun bumpy part of the river ride. Then it slowed down again.





See that giant big rock in the background? That thing in my opinion looked so much like Totoro! Every time I passed the big rock, I said we just passed the rock that looks like Totoro, lol!






Noboru and Noah coasting along the river ride.







The ocean was super close. We could also canoe for free, scuba, snorkel, rock climb, geeze do a bunch of stuff. I cruised the canoe with Branden in the ocean as well.











This is a fun bit. It's like a swirling toilet bowl. It's easy to get sucked in and hard as heck to get out of. It's fun. I pulled Branden out a few times. Noboru got stuck in there and being too lazy to actually stand up and walk out of there, he instead went round and round for about 6 good minutes and finally had *me* pull him out! LOL! I obliged him!




Just after being hit by one of the waterfalls. I used a disposable water safe camera for the lazy river pics. No way was I going to chance ruining my digital camera. : )










A few bumpy parts down the river, made it all the more fun!












The tropical foliage was wonderful to see. The colorful flowers were beautiful.












Here's Branden just kickin' back on the lazy river!













A few times, he wanted to fore go the inner tube and swim along the stream which was fine. We were there and the few bumpy patches they have, plus they have life guards actually standing in the water near the bumpy parts to make sure everyone stays safe. Plus the life jacket. Plus we were right there. So, he was pretty safe, lol.