Sunday, February 11, 2007

Breakfast time! : )



What the heck, I let the kids go eat breakfast in their grubby clothes, stuff I usually let them just hang in the house in or play in the back yard in when at home. I figured it was just breakfast and so no big deal. And with Noah, even if wears a bib, if he had a spill I'd prefer it to be on something grubby and not very important. So yup, they ate like this, they survived, lol! : )


Branden and Noboru walking down to breakfast. Ready to hit the all you can eat breakfast buffet!


Noah caught up with them and together the 3 of them headed into breakfast. I shuffled behind since I was the picture taker and then as soon as I put my camera away, I ran to go catch up with them! : )

Hmmm, I think Noah's bib pretty much explains it all. Breakfast time! LOL, breakfast time indeed! : )

This was my first serving. I had an omelet, and they make it to order, I choose cheddar cheese and onion. Hash brown, crispy bacon and English muffin. My second serving was a quarter Belgian waffle, and 1 french toast and 1 banana nut pancake. Oh man was that good. My 3rd small serving was fruit. Noboru picked the Japanese parts from the buffet, he had miso soup, rice, fish, they also had a bunch of Korean foods since some Korean conglomerate company bought the PIC hotels. And so they offered kimchee and Noboru had some of that as well. Amazing how my husband and I could each be at the *same* exact buffet and yet the stuff he chooses is so totally different from the stuff I choose. It's funny! Yup, buffet meals is when you can truly see how we really are an international couple and how different our tastes are. : )

And Branden being a typical kid, his first thing he wanted was cereal. They had a whole table of every cereal you could ever imagine. It was like kid heaven for sure! His second serving was Belgian waffles and french toast! Everybody ate really well.

Here is a shot taken while we were waiting for our first dinner to be made from the night before! : )

Here's a shot of B, while we waited for our first dinner to be cooked and served. We ate out on the terrace of one of the restaurants at the hotel and with it being tropical and hot, the weather was perfect for eating outside!

Here's a shot of some people playing a night game of beach volleyball. Like I'm saying there is just so many activities to do all day long, all night long as well. It's never boring here! : )