
Now, okay I know it looks like we got a bunch of toiletries and the likes. But, in my defense, living overseas and if your kid gets sick and you can't read the Japanese label, your screwed pretty much! And yes I do buy 1 certain Japanese kids cold med and love it. But like fever reducer stuff isn't available here OTC. So, I buy that stuff back home. Also tampons and again, every western friend of mine also buys their girly private things over seas as well, so I don't think that's very unusual. However buying 2 enormous Costco sized boxes of it was sorta embarrassing but I got over that part of it years ago, lol!

I like the Suave knock-off's of Nexuss shampoo and don't buy them often, even though it's so cheap but since the bottles are usually too heavy for me to lug all the way back to Japan, but once in a while I will. Face wash, again nothing utterly earth shattering here! : )
Cold meds for my boys the Triaminic is cold meds and it has a day and night formula and is safe for 2 year olds to like 11 year olds. Noah will start using this in July when he hits 2. I also got Traminic dissolving cold strips for infants and he will use those if he gets sick before July, we also have another box of those here at the house as well, so Noah's set if he gets sick. And Tylenol cold meds multi-symptom, this is for Branden, just like the Traiminic is. I usually buy more meds for Branden, because he actually attends school and is near all sorts of kids at school and is therefore more likely to pick up a virus or something. Toothpaste for both of them. And Motrin, which is fever reducer, which is safe for a 2 year old and up and even though Noah has 2 bottles of his own for infants it has the age and weight measurement on the back of the box and Noah could actually use this if he ran out of the infants. Granted I hope neither of my kids gets sick or ill with a cold or flu at all!!! However knowing kids and all, it's best that I stocked up, especially since I live overseas! If anything this gives me great peace of mind and knock on wood the kids won't get sick! : )


Now I get maybe 1 or 2 colds a year, so I imagine these adult cold meds will be here forever at our house! Ha ha ha, but again I had a horrible cold back in November and if I ever catch anything like that again, at least like I said, it gives me great peace of mind knowing I can at least read the instructions and whatnot since it's in English versus Japanese. Ha ha ha! Again, hopefully none of us will have to use these at all but again it's nice knowing I have them *just in case* : )

Now we have a great big dishwasher in use at our house, so using dish soap isn't too common, however we do use it once in a while for the odd pan here and there. We go through about 2 bottles a year, so this one should last us a while. I got it because it smells fantastic! Yes, I am a sucker for stuff that smells good, soft and clean! : )

Now Branden has flawless teeth, same as Noah. Branden goes to the dentist once a year in America and the American dentist says he has absolutely gorgeous teeth. Perfect and not a single cavity in sight! He also gets the dental check-up in Japan twice a year, so we are doing an excellent job as far as their teeth are concerned! However I saw this at the store and it was cavity protection for kids. Branden's age, not for Noah, he's too young! He now is using this once a day and it's pretty great! A bit of extra protection never hurt! : )
Passion fruit kids shampoo, oh man this also reminds me of Hawaii and it's tear free and both boys use this. Also the Loreal's version of Head to Toe, except this once actually smells good! It smell's like a clean light coconut not a heavy coconut scent at all. Smell's fantastic this one does, we have been using this kind for the past year and both boys love it!