
Just a few DVD's. We all like movies and picked up a few while we were there. And also Branden received a few DS games for his game from Santa and he was thrilled about them.

I got this since I'm really into this show and season 3 hasn't started in Japan yet. Fox channel in Japan, starts showing season 3 at the end of this month, but I really don't want to wait and catch 1 episode each week for the next half year, so I figured buying it this way, I can watch them all right away! Ha ha ha!
: )I buy this soap every time we are in Honolulu. If you caught my blog last April when we were there, I also blogged about them as well. I buy them at the DFS (Duty free shop) and they are expensive, $8.00 for 1 single soap! Ridiculous actually! But a splurge I allow myself! They smell freaking fantastic and the scent really lasts, I smell like Hawaii after each bath, I know that sounds dumb, but it's true! And the Fekkai hair glossing cream and shine spray for my hair, again ridiculously expensive but I figure I torture my hair enough with coloring it and whatnot, I better be kind to it! Besides these are really good hair products and they smell amazing! Some Nars lip gloss and some Smashbox eyebrow stuff and that's about it! Again nothing uber fantastic here! No Jaguar or anything like that...just the few indulgences that I allow myself, so what the heck! Ha ha ha! : )

Yes, we brought back our boogie boards! Why not, they travel everywhere with us, until they need replacing that is! Ha ha ha! : )
My husband, god love 'em! Brought back a ton of Christmas lights and Christmas decorations and stuff. We went to the after Christmas sales everywhere! And I tell ya! He hit Kmart and Walmart for Christmas lights and whatnot! He said next year he isn't dong the icicle lights, he wants to do a more traditional old fashion type white light next year! Oh geeze! Ha ha ha! But he did get all his stuff between 50% off to 75% off for it being after Christmas and all! Granted he had to battle it out with the other Christmas time hoarders as well! Meanwhile I shopped for toiletries!
