Friday, January 05, 2007

The Disney store, Ralph Lauren and my ballerina flats from Banana Republic! : )


This stuff came from the Disney store. We were there shopping the day after Christmas. The day after Christmas was our major shopping day! We only shopped 1 day out of the whole 8 days we were there. The cars shirt, we got for $2.50 US. Seriously the store people filled 2 big tables with t shirts. All Disney character's. Women swarmed the table like bees flying out of a hive! It was nuts! I zeroed on this rather quickly, the size was size 5/6 and I bought it! Branden's into Cars right now. And I was glad I got this after Christmas deal on it! I also got him some Buzz Lightyear undies from there as well. Marked down as well. : )


Okay these are some of my girlie stuff I had to get as well. Three cute cool pair of undies. 2 with a princess crown on them and the crown has all sorts of embellishments on them. The other pair looked like a love tattoo on them. I also got some simple and cheap basic bikini's. And some socks and sneaker socks. Again nothing fab. Nothing to certainly brag about but I do like to be as thorough as possible on my blog. So that's why I mention it. : )



Two pairs of extremely affordable/cheap as heck black slippers. Now let me explain. I'm not really a slipper wearer myself. But in Japan, wearing shoes in a house or a school is a total no no! In my house, I wear them once in a great while but mostly I don't. However when we go to Branden's school or school functions all the mom's usually bring their own slippers. Usually fancy ones. I usually wear the school provided ones. Meaning the pukey green plastic colored ones! Ha ha ha! That all the husbands usually wear, ha ha ha! I've been wanting to buy my own pair, but my feet are rather large for Japan (25cm, 9US), so while I was in Hawaii. I bought myself 2 pair. The ones on the right are like ballet slippers, very thin material and I can bring these to the school easily. The other pair look nice and I might take them to the school as well. They were freakishly cheap, granted not as nice as some slippers I've seen the other mom's wearing but these will be fine enough for me! : )


Ballet flats from the Banana Republic, very Audrey don't you think? LOL! With capri's or with jeans, I will be wearing these tons. But to be fair to me, I also got them at the outlet mall and if you check the price you will see I got them 50% off! So since I got such a good deal, I'm thrilled! And totally my style! Very classic and girly! : )

Wearing these with a black turtle neck and a pair of blue jeans and my black wool pea coat and my black wool beret and my hair down. I love it! I'll wear these for our PTA meetings! : )


This Ralph Lauren vest was also bought on the day after Christmas at the Ralph Lauren store at Ala Moana shopping mall! I was hoping to find this at the Ralph lauren factory outlet but no luck! It was marked down considerably though which was cool. And Branden will be wearing this to school so for us it was worth buying it!

We are just cheapskates with (hopefully) good taste, ha ha ha! That's what I always joke with my husband about! : )


A little pouch for when I run to the store, I can fit my drivers license in there and wallet. And it has a strap so it's good. And the thing on the right is a digital camera case cover and it also has a strap.


Noboru got 2 t shirts from Ralph Lauren and I got 2 as well. I also got a navy blue sweatshirt again with the little red polo player. It'll be good for just zipping to swim class or yochien with a pair of jeans and maybe a preppy tortoise shell head band or a pony tail or something. Just comfy mommy clothes.

I maybe shouldn't show this sweater that I got for myself. I mean I don't mind wearing pj's with Tink on them or Mickey. But wearing outside the home? I usually won't do that, not ever! But, I don't know...I just liked this sweater. It could be because of the classic/plain/simple navy blue color, I again am not sure. Could be because I've always owned dogs and I love dogs! Could be because I have been a mommy for so long now, that it actually looks okay to me for wearing this? Ha ha ha! Or could be, it will simply put a smile to my kids faces when I wear this! And you'll think I'm lying but I assure you I'm not! It was 50% off. Again so cheap, I said what the hell. And with a pair of jeans and some le Coq sneakers and my Starbucks plastic tumbler filled with my drink, as I cruise between school and swim school, I can almost see me wearing this! Ha ha ha.