Friday, January 05, 2007

Osh Kosh outlet and some Carter's and Gap thrown in here a bit! : )


This is the stuff Noah got from the Osh Kosh Outlet, the day after Christmas. Sales were freakin' out of this world cheap! Sure the outlet was so busy and it sucked since we parked the car so far away and all! And the crowds were unbearable! But I got the best savings and deals, so it was worth it! I also stocked up on those 2 adorable winter sweaters for next year! That little snowman one, just makes me smile! : )


Osh Kosh overall's in size 2T and 3T. I'm glad I could find these and stock up on them when I did! I looked for a 6T for Branden but they didn't have any overall's in his size. Granted they had size 7 but no size 6, figures doesn't it? Ha!


I was hoping to get some short sleeved shirts like I got when I was here last April but they only had long sleeved stuff out. And with it being Hawaii, I thought they'd always have summer stuff out but I was wrong, lol! So I got Noah this long sleeve sweatshirt for next year in a size 2T. These were so cheap! Like Nishimatsuya prices type cheap! Great deals! So I got it to stock up on!



Gosh these sweaters were like $50 or $60 US originally but with them being Christmassy and with it being December 26th, they were marked off so much I think I paid $12.00 US each sweater in the end!!! Now Noah will be 2 and a half next winter. I was totally on the fence on sizing! Should I buy the 2T or the 3T? I flipped back and forth about it. I rarely ask for help when it comes to stuff like this because I usually make the decisions when it comes to this stuff myself and very quickly I might add. I asked Noboru what size he thought. He said, definitely buy the 3T! He said if it's too small it won't fit and can't be passed down to anybody! And he then added bigger covers smaller anyday! He said, Noah will more then likely fit the 3T perfectly next year when he's 2 and a half. And if we bought the 2T there is a chance he won't be able to wear it at all. Because size wise he won't be a 2T next winter, since he will be 2 and a half not 2. Also nothing is worse then a skin tight sweater! So I'm happy we got the 3T for next year. Again felt a bit odd walking out with a 3t when he's not even 2 yet. But I guess that's what us expat mommies have to do.....stock up. And I wanted to buy this sweater for Branden as well but they didn't have the snowman sweater in Branden's size at all. But again, with outlet shopping you can never be certain what size they will have.

Got this at the Carter's outlet for like $6.00 US. It's for Noah for this coming summer.


Gosh this is identical to Noah's except if you see the inside you'll see it says 6. Clearly this is Branden's. I wanted to stock up on this for him as well.

Branden's luckier because they had this in blue for his size as well. So Branden got 2.


Got this for Branden! He can wear it this coming summer! : )












I got these pj's for Noah for next year in size 2T. I'll tuck these into his closet along with his winter sweaters for next year! It'll be a nice surprise next year! : )