
I bought these hats for Branden. They didn't have these in sizes for Noah unfortunately. But oh well, he will inherit these in the end anyway, lol. One is a size small which is Branden's size now (size 5-6) and the other is a medium he can maybe wear those next year or the year after who knows. Anyway they are reversible, so only 2 hats really, but in 2 different sizes. Light blue and navy blue for the one hat. And the other is a bright blue and red. I got these at the swapmeet and they were just a few bucks each hat, very cheap and great deal for such cute hats! I love buying hats for the kids, lol.
My brother in law Jun and Satoe finally found out the sex of their baby. It's going to be a girl! She'll be born in March sometime. So, I bought this for my niece! I can't wait for her to be born! : )
I got these for the boys. True authentic Hawaiian shirts have buttons made out of coconut shell's. I bet most people don't know that! These have brown coconut shell buttons. I always buy their aloha shirts from this place, every time we are in Hawaii! Size 2 T for Noah, even though he won't even hit age 2 until July. And size 6 for Branden even though he just turned 5, a few month's ago. I bought Noah's in a paler blue since he is so much more fair skinned then my beachy Branden is. Noboru wanted to buy matching shirts, but I wanted aloha that matched each of the boy's features and coloring.
I got 2 pair of pajama bottom's. Now just between you and me, I've got pajama's that are as old as 9 years old. Some are 4 or 5 years old. And some are newer like just a year old. But I figured I could use some new ones. I got these 2 and will just wear them with a black thermal long john type top, or a 3/4 length boat neck black shirt since I have quite a few of those tops. Maybe some little black ballet slippers and a pony tail for my nights at home. So, this is what I will be wearing this winter season in my house. Again, sorry no Gucci jammies for me or anything like that just Mickey and my girl Tink (Tinkerbell), ha ha ha! Just 2 pair of simple and slightly baggy and comfy pj's for me on nights I hang out at home for after bath time! : )