
This picture was taken at like 5:30 pm. Yet it's pitch black outside. It was a freezing cold, dark and gloomy day here in Chiba. The rain was relentless. We all headed to the grocery store. Got our weekly shopping done. And then we headed home in total darkness. It was really good to get home and start dinner and just relax and get out of the rain! : )

We bought a baker's dozen of donuts from Mister Donut, and a small pack of Jelly Belly jelly beans from the little international market. We downloaded a movie last night and we plan to watch it tonight.

After coming home so late, and I knew I had chicken defrosted in the fridge. Quickest thing I could make was chicken cutlet. By the time we got home around 5:45 pm, we were all starving, cold and trying to warm ourselves in the nice warm house and change our clothes into our sweatpants and comfy clothes. Pony tail for me, so I could start cooking.
Chicken cutlet, white rice and a simple salad, with lettuce and cucumbers. I woulda used my tomatoes, but I am needing my tomatoes for Sunday night's dinner. Oh well, not bad for a quickly put together meal! And we have sure been eating tons of salad all week, haven't we? ha ha ha, I must be stuck in a salad mood, who knows! : )The movie we watched tonight, "Flag's of Our Father's" was really good! Not as good as I thought it was going to be, but it was pretty good. I wouldn't buy the DVD, but again, I'm glad I saw it! This is a movie about world war 2. And it's 2 different movies, this one is the US side of the movie. And there is another side, the Japanese side. And we plan to watch the Japanese side on Sunday. : )