Friday, December 08, 2006

Pssst, thanks Illahee! : )



Ever since you mentioned on your blog about these warm chocolate buns, I have been buying about 1 a week! Oh man, you were not kidding that these were good! They're great! They have a super hot/beyond warm chocolate pudding or fudge pudding in the center of these! Truly delicious! Reminded me a bit of the bundt cakes from the 70's and 80's with the pudding centers. But these choco buns are actually a billion times better then that! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks! You have given me a few happy mornings, that I have run down to the Mini Stop after I sent Branden to school and picked one of these up, headed home and ate it and drank my hot cup of coffee, while surfing the net or watching TV, in pure bliss! Yummm and thanks! : )