
Since we were at Apita and just finished with the their haircuts. We knew we were having a stay at home type weekend. Mainly because we are just trying to stay home until we leave for vacation. So we thought why not make a wonderful night of staying in! So we went into the bakery and bought 2 loafs of gorgeous tasting bread! And seriously this bread is so airy and so buttery, it tastes like a croissant. Seriously, not kidding, this was amazing bread! Good to splurge on this, for a lazy weekend at home! : )

We picked up some gorgeous looking steaks! I was really thinking steak and Noboru was as well!

The veggie was a tough choice, Noboru suggested broccoli. But I'm broccoli-ed out! And I suggested corn on the cob but they had none. So we settled for spinach. Branden's not crazy about spinach but I give him the ol' you will be strong like Popeye, speech my mom and dad used to give me. It works because we get Popeye on satellite here and he watches it, so he knows what I'm talking about, but he's still isn't crazy about eating it! Ha! But I do have him eat 2 bites of it at least. Poor Branden! : )

I tenderized the steaks with the fork in the picture. And used the Japanese steak seasoning and fried them up! Noboru likes his steak medium, so I cooked it that way. The boys and I had well done. Man this, steak was so good! : )
Our dinner consisted of, seasoned steaks we also dunked in A-1. And rice, and spinach that I stir-fried in some butter and salt and pepper. I made a simple salad whith lettuce and tomato and cucumber and we had goma dressing with that. We also had 3 croissants left over from the ones I made out of Branden's obento from this morning. So, I slightly toasted them in my toaster oven and then buttered the top of them! Dinner was fantastic! We all stayed in all night and showered and then we all watched TV until we couldn't stay awake anymore! : )