Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday : )



Thursday morning, I woke up. Got my coffee and started to making Branden's obento right away. Didn't turn on the TV at all either. This morning, I listened to Godeigo (very old Japanese music, that my husband just loves and it's from the 70's lol) A very plain and simple lunch, I know. But I had planned to zip to the store to buy a week's worth of groceries at the farther store today and it's about 30 minutes away each way. So to be back in enough time to pick up Branden and run him to swim school, I knew I had to hurry!

I made a simple chicken cutlet sandwich and a small handful of fries. And a mikan and 2 jellies. Got him all dressed and ran him to the bus stop. When I got back, I quickly threw my face on. Slipped on a pair of jeans, and a turtle neck and a zip up fleece. Threw on Noah's clothes and we were off and on the road to the grocery store before I knew it!

I got to Chiba New Town and parked the car at the giant grocery store. Put Noah into the cart and checked my shopping list and started walking each aisle. Oh and if anyone needs to know, they have about 12 Jennie-O turkey's here and they are all 1980 yen, no matter what size you get!!! So anyway just wanted to share that bit of info!

I got beef, 2 pork roasts, thin sliced pork chops, about 5 kg's of chicken breast. Plus 2 whole chicken's, that I plan to roast later this week. 2 packs of gyoza's and a pack of egg roll's (a big pack) and much more, I bought so much! I left the store around 11:30 am. And got home and unpacked all the groceries. Changed Noah's diaper. Got him a few snacks for swim school (Branden can't eat before swim school or he'd get a tummy ache). I ran and peed real quick. And Noboru wanted to come with us, to swim school and I said sure. So then he joined us in the car and we were off to go pick up Branden.

Said hello to a bunch of the mom's at the Catholic school. And we left! I changed Branden's clothes, into his swimming stuff and we all filed upstairs.

I was chatting with my good friend Rie-chan and we were talking about movies, (the rest of the mom's come on Fridays which we go on Friday's as well). We started talking about scary movies. We were laughing about how scared we all were, when we watched the Japanese horror flick, The Juon. And I brought up how the lady walked down the stairs like a spider! And she said...oh yeah, yeah, yeah, her name was "Sadako"!!!! And I was like, oh yeah, Sadako! So, as we were all "ewwwing" about how truly scary she was! Even another lady who doesn't even go to the same school, she jumped into our conversation and added how scary and creepy her hair was! Ha ha ha! Soon, the entire upstairs was talking about the Juon! Meanwhile all our children are downstairs swimming!

Noah meanwhile was eating some really stinky shrimp cracker's. God these things stink to high hell, the smell is just so strong. practically can peel the wallpaper off the swim school! But he loves them, so we buy them and Noboru likes him to eat them because he says they have ton's of calcium. Noah, played with another baby! An 11 month old boy and a 14 month old girl! His fellow toddler guy friend's weren't there today. They were all cruising around and the cute little 11 month old boy, kept hanging by my seat and I kept saying..."konichiwa"

We came home and I got an email from Rie-chan, she said she had a lot of fun with me at swim school this afternoon! Ha ha ha, how nice! I emailed her back and then I started dinner! Didn't feel like taking pics but it was a cute dinner! We showered and bathed right after dinner. And the boys and I watched TV on the couch. Noah fell asleep by 9:30 pm. And Branden fell asleep around 10:30 pm-10:45 pm. I laid down and watched the program on Fox called, "So you think you can dance", I'm really liking this show and so I have been watching it every week! Ha ha ha! A lazy night I know, just me in my nightgown, watching the dancing show. Meanwhile I was munching on some grapes.



Noah munching on a shrimp cracker!


Playing with his friends! He's not shy, that is for darned sure! He goes and smiles and says, "hi" to everyone! The little girl and Noah kept walking back and forth and playing with each other, the little boy who was walking early was trying to keep up, but he was doing a great job! I like it because he plays so much, he naps afterwards! Ha ha ha! : )




He had to come back for a drink every once in a while and then he was off back playing with his friends again! : )


I found this at the grocery store this afternoon. I love Starbucks caramel machiatto's so much, and so I thought it was worth a shot to buy these and see if they were okay to drink when I am home! I tried one tonight and yummm! I like them a lot!

I of course bought some bread and croissants for this weekend but I also bought 2 packs of raisin English muffins because I know all four of us like them, and I figured we can munch on these this weekend, whenever we want, all toasted with some butter! : )