
After a week of eating nothing but rice for dinner. Meaning something and rice, next night, rice again and the next night and again and again! Ahhhh! Sometimes a person can definitely get riced out! So tonight after just making the banana nut bread. I started preparing for tonight's dinner!
I made my usual chicken and also a pan of beef taco filling as well. Again probably not very authentic tasting, but with no Taco Bell around and with clearly being riced out! This totally hit the spot! And of course to go with tacos, we also had to have some Coco Cola as well! Great dinner indeed! : )

Branden ate 3 tacos and that's a lot for a little kid! Ha ha ha! Noboru had 6. Okay he probably would not like me telling you all that, ha ha ha! But he was stuffed that's for sure! I had 4, heck I eat a lot for a chick, I know! : )
Noah had 3 spoonfuls of ground beef and 1 spoonful of the chicken. A handful of the cheese, he picked and ate it himself on his high chair, he likes eating that way. And he also ate an entire toasted taco shell, that we made extra crispy in our toaster oven. He also had a yogurt and a slice of (some very short, ha ha ha) banana nut bread.
We all showered and cleaned up and then we all watched TV and just had a really quiet night. Nibbling buttered banana nut bread all night long. : )