
Here's Noah on the way to go and pick up Branden at school today!

The back of his hair is getting a bit too long. Hmmm. I might either cut it myself or go to a barber. I totally prefer home hair-cuts, but last time Noboru complained about a part on Noah's hair that he said I messed up a bit. It irked me, because cutting your kids hair is hard and they move and sometimes it comes out better then other times. So, who knows.

Here's Noah while he socializes with all the other little boys and girl's upstairs. These are all the siblings of the kids Branden goes to school with. There's about 4 or 5 little boys all around the same age and about 2 little girl's.

There's Branden doing lap after lap back and forth. You know, I was telling Noboru, I think if we got ship wrecked, I think Branden swims good enough where he could grab a paddle or anything and cruise back to shore! I mean knock on wood anything like that would ever happen, but you know what I mean! Ha ha ha, : )
Branden's class is busy getting instructions by one of the coaches. Meanwhile I glanced in the background and remembered when Branden was back in the class in the back (the easier class and a whole lot more fun, lol) Wow kids change so fast, don't they? Kids really amaze me! They grow in a blink of an eye and before you know it, they are all grown up and it's over! So for now...I'm trying to enjoy it! : )Well at least until Noah drives me bonkers again, and then I'm wishing for him to get older, ha ha ha! Ahhh, the ying and yang of motherhood! I love it! But yes, Branden is at such an easy cool age right now...really cool age actually! And Noah, isn't doing too bad either really. Knock on wood! : )