
I *love* the Cook-do's in Japan. I love almost all of them. This is a new one and it's chicken chili. Now, I love ebi chili. Ebi chili is a pretty common meal in Japan. I figured, if I love chicken, and I love ebi chili. Why not try chicken chili. So that's what I did! : )

I fried some chicken breasts in some olive oil.

Now the veggies they said to use on the box is green onion, oh man I love onions of any kind! But Noboru and Branden both hate onion, so I had to leave the onions out. The only other thing they suggested was to use carrots. Somehow *only* chicken and carrots sounded too blah. So I added more veggies on my own.

After everything stir fried. I added the sauce and it said boil until it gets "sticky", so when it was about to that consistency, is when I knew it was time to eat. I was wondering how we'd all like it. Noboru and I loved it. It was a bit spicy for Branden. And much too hot for Noah. Noah had to have some instant egg drop soup with rice and Branden had a bowl of that as well, after he ate about half of the chicken chili. Would I make this again? Absolutely yes! Next time, I will make the kids a separate, better meal and next time I'll know! : )