Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bacon egg and cheese croissant for Branden's lunch today! : )



I really like making Branden a breakfast croissant in his lunch for school, ever once in a while! Because, in the US, breakfast isn't really just for mornings. Breakfast is good anytime! Whether you make an omelet for dinner, if your hubs is working late, or whatever the case. It's good, tasty and filling and Branden loves American breakfast stuff, so I know he won't go hungry at school. This morning right away I cranked up the music. Today I listened to my new homemade CD of Japanese stuff that I burned. I have the new Mr. Children song on there, man I love this song so much! The new Bennie K and the new Kick the Can Crew remake of that christmas song! So as I was rocking away in the kitchen and frying bacon in the pan. I managed to get lunch made rather quickly this morning!

He had an over easy egg on top of a croissant with cheese and crispy American bacon and toped it off with the top of the croissant. Man, it honestly looked so good, I was wishing I could have eaten it! ha ha ha! I shoulda made an extra, but I usually only stick to his obento making and have my own breakfast while he's at school. Drats! : )


As I sat looking at the size of the small obento box and then looked at the sandwich itself and back again. I knew this sandwich would clearly not fit. I guess I coulda crammed and smashed it in there, but then where would I put the fries? Hmmm, you know I might have to go looking for a larger sized metal obento box because I'm just not sure I can squeeze or stuff it all in a 300 ml size at all! : )

Half a breakfast sandwich. And a small amount of fries. And a mikan and 1 jellie. Where did the other half of the sandwich go? Nope I wasn't lucky enough to eat it. Ha ha ha! I asked Branden if he wanted it for breakfast, as well. He said no, he wanted Frosted Flakes instead. So, Noah ate it happily in his high chair! : )