Wednesday, December 06, 2006

First lunch in his little metal obento box! : )



Today is the first day Branden will be taking his metal obento box to school. And yup, it's sure small alright! Much smaller then the 600 ml. Half smaller actually with it being only 300 ml. I am frankly wondering how I will be able to cram everything in 300 ml every day? Hmmm! : )

Anyway making his lunch was easy today! I just warmed up the pasta from last night. The loaf of garlic bread was gone from last night. So I made some more garlic bread out of some regular bread and it came out just fine. Sliced up a yellow apple. And added just 1 jellie today and it was done. Only thing I want to say is that metal lunch box stays super freakishly hot! I made the mistake of touching the bottom of it and it was like burning hot! : )