
The lunch I made for Branden this morning! Rice with a little bit of butter and shoyu! Mini chicken katsu with the cheese inside (these are the Co-op ones and really yummy), like 3 fries, ha ha ha, sorry only 3, but the obento box is just too small. 2 small steamed and buttered and salted and peppered broccoli's, a plastic carrot with some tonkatsu sauce. Some diced up apple and as usual 2 jellies!

The few Cars things that I ordered arrived this morning. And the metal winter obento box should be here Sunday or Monday. These will be wrapped and be stocking stuffers inside Branden's Christmas stocking! Oh he is going to get such a kick out of them! : )
As for Noah's stocking stuffer's I know what I will get him inside his and I will be picking them up at either Kmart or Walmart when we get to Hawaii on the 22nd. I'll probably get a few more stocking stuffers for Branden as well. Who knows, Ill have to swing by the Disney store at Ala Moana and see what they have as well. Hmmm (thinking)

Branden had a half of day today at school. Also today is the last day of regular classes at his Catholic school. However, he has to attend the Christmas recital on Monday and Tuesday and then on Wednesday is the candle light mass, that all mom's and their kids have to go to, so we will be going to that and then that is the end of yochien until January 10th! Woohoo!!! So if you count regular/normal type classes, today was the last day of those!
So, since he got off school at like 11:45 am today. We hung out at home this afternoon and then Branden and Noah and I headed off to swimming school. Noboru was home and just resting. He likes going to watch Branden because he is a terrific dad and all. But today I asked him to stay home! I wanted to hang with my girlfriends. He understood totally. Because while we do like doing stuff together a lot, we also like spending time with our friends once in a while as well and that's okay. So I had a good time with the girls this afternoon. Nothing major just happy girlie chatter, ha ha ha! Some married mommy told us how she has a crush on one of her coworkers, ha ha ha! And that is why she was all dolled up today...trying to look her best! The rest of the girls, joked with her about it! I was laughing and it was sorta hilarious!
This pic is of the boys before we hopped in the car. Branden has his swimming backpack on. All the kids have to bring them. And the Elmo bag used to be Branden's. Noah as usual, got it from his brother. It came from Universal Studios Japan in Osaka and Branden used to be into Elmo really big when he was 2 years old....so geeze this is about, what? Three years old? Oh well, a gently used, well loved piece from his older brother isn't so bad! It's been washed about a billion times. Even washed 2 days ago. It's fluffy and it's really a bag that holds all of Noah's toys, so he stays busy while at swim school! Branden being a good big brother, was carrying it in the car for Noah, like I asked him to (good kid!) : )

Noboru went to his end of the year work party this evening! I'm really happy he's there! Because he rarely goes out with the guys. He's just not into it at all! He's more so a homebody or a hanging with the family type guy. He has so many friends, he's just not into going out so much and he's not a drinker at all! I mean he will drink *maybe* 4 beers a year and that's it and that includes the "end of the year" party as well! Ha ha ha! So, I hope he has a good time tonight! : )
As for the boys and I, we went and rented 2 DVD's from Tsutaya right after swimming school. I went in there with 1 movie in mind. And ended up leaving with 2 totally different movies, why is that? I got 2 new releases. One is the new one with Drew Barrymore called Fever Pitch!!! I love anything that Drew Barrymore makes, I really like her as an actress a lot and she picks good movies to be in. So I'm hoping I'll like this one! I also got the new one that Sarah Jessica Parker is in called The Family Stone, now I saw the preview for this one last week and the jest of it, *I think* is that the guy she is about to be engaged with's family absolutely hates her!!! And prefers his ex!!! Ha ha ha, so I hope this makes me laugh tonight! Then after Tsutaya, Branden and Noah and I, headed to KFC and I bought us a family 6 piece meal, with biscuits and stuff and we even got some noodle gratin. And then the boy's and I headed home, we ate quickly. Then we all showered and bathed. And right now, even as I type this, we are all in our PJ's. I've got my hair up in a pony tail and I'm wearing a knee length cornflower blue colored fleece night gown with a small little snowman on it, lol! It's cuter then it sounds. It's not dowdy, it's sorta cool looking. But we are all just relaxing and as soon as I post this, I'm shutting the computer down and popping the popcorn and we will be starting our movies!
Have a wonderful night everyone, oyasumi nasai and stay warm! : )