
Here's a pic of our hot fudge brownie chocolate sundaes! Pecan nuts on top and even with colorful chocolate sprinkles. Oh man, the kids had these the entire time. And Noboru had about 6-8 servings of ice-cream during the whole time and he actually finished up the ice-cream himself. He had 2 bowls a day! Ha ha ha! I only had 2 small sundaes the whole time but then, I ate more pie then anything dessert wise though. : ) Satoe loved the brownies so much, that when they left I packed her with 4 big brownies and also packed her up with a whole bunch of food for both her and Jun to take home with them : )

Oh man the pumpkin pie was so delicious and really tasted homemade from that little whole in the wall bakery! Next year, I might make my own. And even this year after I couldn't buy the Costco pie, I went looking for the canned pumpkin they had at Costco and it was all sold out! Double bummer! But these pies were exactly the taste I've been craving! So I was happy! Branden ate about as many servings of pie as Noboru had ice-cream. Now Noah on the other hand vomited every time he tried pumpkin pie. 3 times total...somehow he can't stomach the pie, go figure!

Turkey sandwiches non-stop. Around 7:00 pm, I was starting to feel a bit hungry, since we ate Thanksgiving dinner around 1:30 pm (lunch rather, huh?) Even now we still have a turkey in the fridge still. Now making sandwiches for everyone's snack? Try making 7 sandwiches total every single time, ha ha ha! And the kids sandwiches had to be cut in itty bitty tiny squares, ha ha ha!

All the kids played out back all day until it actually got dark. After the last sandwich and sundae and pie was eaten for the night. Everyone took turns showering and bathing. I filled a bath. My sil was surprised by the size of our tub and the extra seat/space on the side for the kids to sit while bathing. I offered for her to shower with her 2 kids first. But she said I should go first since Noah was looking a bit sleepy, how nice of her. So Branden and Noah and I went upstairs. I observed Branden wash his own hair and his own body and of course I made sure to wash extra good between the toes or scrub his hair a bit extra, but he's going to be showering alone come this coming summer in June so he's in training right now, ha ha ha! Noboru dried him and got him in his PJ's. And Noah got all washed up and he also got Noah in his PJ's as well and I got all clean and got in my PJ's as well. As soon as we came down, Kaori went upstairs with her 2 kids and got them all cleaned up. Everyone took turns, my dad showered, Mitsuko showered, Noboru showered, somehow everyone got showered and took baths. Ha ha ha : )

Here's Branden in his PJ's watching the movie Cars with his cousins and his brother. I popped some popcorn and we all watched the movie!

Noah's never seen a futon before, he liked it and ran and jumped on it a few times!

Here's Noah and cousin Kobby playing after Kobby finished his shower. He's going to be six years old really soon and starts first grade this coming year in Osaka.

Here's 3 squeaky clean kids. Where's Noah at in this picture? I don't know, maybe off visiting with grandma who knows. In the pic is Branden, and his cousins J-chan and Kobby.
Aha! Here's a pic of all the kids together. Kobby is 5 years and 11 month's old, so maybe I should just say 6? I dont know. And J-chan is 3 years old. Branden just hit 5 years old and has a whole other year of yochien to go. And Noah is 16 month's old. They are all half American. Noah and Branden had a total ball with them as well. I loved having the kids here.