
Noah totally idolizes his big brother, you can just see it in this picture. Also, by the way, we were almost eaten alive by these goats!!! We've been to this farm a zillion times. This has never happened before. We went first thing in the morning and the goats were starved! We walked in there with some food (you can buy a whole cup full for 100 yen near the entrance of the goats), they saw the food, they were starved and as we walked in....(Noboru, my dad, Branden and Noah and I and the goats swarmed us...they jumped on my dad and dirtied his fleece jacket, but he wasn't hurt. And they jumped me twice! My coat had hoove prints on it!!! And we aren't talkin' from Santa's reindeer either!!! I was kicked and beat by goats and so was my dad and Noboru! ha ha ha! They didn't bother the kids, I shielded them pretty good. We all got so shook up, we just gave them all the food immediately, as if we had just been robbed....robbed by a gang of goats, I tell you! Plus...they have weird eyes, like half their eyeballs are like brown and the other half is like white. Like half moon one side is black or brown and the other half is white. My dad said they had creepy zombie eyes! So we were robbed by zombie eyed goats...a whole gang of them! We left right away to another part of the park. I had to go to the little sinks they have all over the park and scrub the hoof prints off my jacket!!! Best part of it is? My sil caught it all on tape. I can just imagine her and my mil rewinding the tape back again and again and laughing their butts off! Ha ha ha! : )

I packed a good lunch of what else? Turkey sandwiches and Ruffles chips and Christmas cookies and some teas and Qoo. And paper cups and napkins and stuff. I made 7 sandwiches.
During our picnic lunch at the picnic tables at the bukujo, Kobby said he didn't want to leave auntie Gina's house and Mister daddy's house (they meant uncle Noboru), ahhh how nice! I just made sure to tell them how much we love them and hugged them all day and talked and listened to them and all their wild crazy kid stories, ha ha ha! And just basically let them know how much we care about them. And I know they left knowing that! : )
So as we sat eating our lunch we were watching from our lunch table all the people trying the stilts and having a hard time doing it. Noboru and my dad tried it afterwards and they both were pretty horrible! Ha ha ha. But at least they tried I guess : )





After our lunch and after we all tried the ice-cream. And we were about to leave, the kids wanted to ride this just 1 more time. However they ended up riding it about 7 more times.
Here's Branden going up with his cousin Ju-chan. My niece and nephew and sil and my mil all headed back to Osaka around 5:00 pm. Well that's when they left our train station. And they headed to the Funabashi train station and then were catching the bus back to Osaka. A sleeper type bus.
I fed them again before they left. Turkey again, ha ha ha! And packed them some food and sandwiches for the trip and some rolls for the kids because they loved the Costco rolls, actually everyone did, they were a hit. Kobby cried and didn't want to leave. I felt so sad, and I hugged him and told him to be good. And Ju-chan started crying and threw a big fit because she didn't want to leave, my sil actually had to drag her from the house. It broke my heart. She had grown to be such a sweetheart. Noboru told me that they told him they had the best time and that really makes me happy to hear that!

The 3 bigger kids/cousins all going down the hill together! They really all had a blast playing with each other.
