Friday, November 24, 2006

A day spent at the dairy farm/ Yume Bokujo! : )


With Thanksgiving over. And having 4 energetic kids, what to do? I suggested the farm. Because it's barely 5 minutes from my house. So that was the plan. We woke up in the morning. And I made breakfast for everyone! I fried a pack and a half of bacon. And my sil made the toast. And I fried up some eggs. Some wanted sunny side up, some wanted over easy and some wanted over medium and even 2 requests for scrambled. Boy oh boy, did I feel like a short order cook by the time breakfast was finished. But breakfast was excellent. Afterwards the kids all got their teeth brushed and got dressed and the 3 bigger kids went outside in the backyard to play. Meanwhile, my dad went for his morning jog (well he actually does some fast walk thing, lol every morning), And the man down the street, whom the entire neighborhood is deathly afraid of (not sure why, because he's so nice). Whom happens to be my friend and talks with me and I greet this man and his wife and their dog every time I see them. I also bring them omiyage every time I go some place. He apparently went to my mother in-law and told her while I was upstairs getting ready. He told Mitsuko, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful daughter in-law like that! And went on about how nice I am to him (he's elderly) and to his elderly wife! Mitsuko was surprised to say the least...she told Noboru about it right away and he went upstairs and told me. Hmm, Mitsuko was wonderful to me all day long after that. : )

Here's Branden going down the slide. The weather this morning was 38 degrees F. So a bit over freezing, I guess. It was cold, really cold!


Kaori and Kobby!



Kaori and Branden and Kobby going back to slide again. Kaori is actually a really good snowboarder actually. Like, as good as could go pro, type good. She's good! Okay, not sure what that has to do with any of this....sorry : )


Noboru going down with Noah. And Branden getting a push by grandpa.



Okay Noah liked it so much they had to go a few more times!

Noah and Noboru going down the slide once more. And there's Ju-chan in the background and Mitsuko.