
Don't ask me why or ask me how. But this turkey was the juiciest turkey I've honestly ever eaten! Of course my brother in law Jun says it was the *Japanese* butter that did it, ha ha ha! He's so funny. I love my bil. But whatever it was, it was *so* noticeable. Even my mother in law, Mitsuko complimented the turkey saying Jun's host family's turkey was not as juicy as the one I made today. I was shocked, she said that. But happy for the compliment. My dad also mentioned how tender it was as well. The outside was crispy but the inside was really tender and juicy. Okay....maybe Jun could be right...it could have been the Hokkaido butter, ha ha ha. Also in this pic was the chips and dip and black olives. The kids did stick them on their fingers (cough cough) just like auntie Gina showed them how to (shhh) Branden already knows how to stick them on his fingers and bite them off. But it was cute to see my niece and nephew learn it as well.

I had all the stuff for salad and kindly appointed my sil Kaori to salad detail. Ha ha ha. She made a beautiful salad and it was cool everyone got in there and helped like that. In this pic is also the stuffing and the homemade mashed potatoes. We also used the Hokkaido butter for the potatoes as well, and they were some mighty yummy mashed potatoes. : )

The gravy and in the background is my sister in law, Satoe. Jun's wife.

Here's Jun (my brother in law) and my sister in law Satoe. He's a cutie and she's a sweetheart! She's going to have a baby this coming March. She is a flight attendant and is quitting her job in January. Personalities and how are they? They are so awesome! Two truly sweet wonderful people! I am really quite fond of them!
And they are wonderful to Branden and Noah as well. A wonderful auntie and uncle! I'm so lucky to have them as part of my family! I really mean that! : )

Here is Mitsuko my mil in the pink shirt. My lovely sil Kaori on the left of my mil. And Noboru cuting the turkey. : )

Here's a pic of my dad getting his plate of food all put together and served! Yup it was a serve yourself type relaxing atmosphere. That way nobody had to wait to be served or eat something they didn't necessarily want on their plate. Every one picked whatever they wanted and it worked out well that way! : )

Here's a pic of all us adults. The kids are all there as well, you just can't see them because they are all short, ha ha ha. And as usual, I'm not in the pic because I have to be the picture taker, ha ha ha, I don't mind so much though.
And here's my first serving of my Thanksgiving meal, after I took this pic, I put my gravy on everything. But then I realized, I didn't get a pic with the gravy on! But with everyone in the kitchen and dining room and stuff, I didn't really have time to take perfect pictures. So imagine this with gravy and there you go, ha ha ha. Sorry.After our meal, everyone had a choice of sundaes or pumpkin pie. My dad and Branden and I had pumpkin pie, everyone else had sundaes!