
This morning I woke up and I felt pretty bad again. You know.....when I get better, I really might go and get myself a flu shot because I don't wanna get this strain or thing that's sweeping Japan this season again! The virus is really strong this season! Unbelievable actually! I'm having a light cough. And mostly just my sinuses are so blocked up. I didn't have a headache yesterday but today it's pretty bad. I figure I better go back today and see the nice doctor from last week. Hopefully I can get to feeling a bit better before all our family comes in a few days!

Noah and Noboru are both totally unaffected and not sick at all! It's just Branden and I, that seem to be the ones suffering with this thing, ha ha ha! Since I went back...we also brought Branden with us since he's still sick as well. We both got the same meds as last week. The doctor also gave me a new med on top of that....a sinus medication as well.
He basically told me, I did too much, too fast! And basically I didn't rest enough! Sigh! So, I am going to try and get some rest today! : )
He also mentioned both Branden and I were both wheezing a lot in our chests and thought we could both have a slight case of asthma. I doubt it....I think it's just a chest cold and head cold. Anyway...back to getting some much needed rest. : )
We sent Branden to school right after our doctor's visit this morning by the way! : )