I'm sure my dad's in the airplane by now. His plane took off at 4:00 pm Guam time and that's 3:00 pm Japan time. I think he arrives Narita at 6:45 pm, or around there. and with the walk through customs and stuff, he should be out of there by 7:30 pm. However since Noboru is working and about to get off work at the same time, my dad is just going to wait and catch the train back with Noboru and I'll pick them up from our little country train station down the hill. My dad's never taken a train in Japan before and he's excited at taking one. He also is going to have to hang around Narita until 8:30 pm. Noboru and my dad are meeting up at Starbucks at 8:30 pm. What will my dad do at Narita airport between 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm? Geeze, I have no idea! Knowing my dad, he's an avid reader, he'll probably be reading some Newsweek or National Geographic or some book, lol at Starbucks with a caramel machiatto and a scone or something. LOL.
My dad's Japanese is absolutely horrible. If he gets lost, I just don't know what he'll do. He'll be some gray haired man with hazelish green eyes with this great big nose running around the airport. Ha ha ha. His Japanese skill? I think he knows....thank you, excuse me, good morning and good night, oh yes and water. That's about all of my dad's Japanese he knows! Errrrr, I sure hope he can find his way to Starbucks.
If I wasn't busy cooking their dinner and getting ready for tomorrow, I'd be at the airport myself. However Noboru insists my dad will be fine.
What did I do today? Well, I cleaned until noon, when I went to the bus stop to pick up Branden and then I came back and we all took a nap. I was tired and I really should have rested all day, but with family coming I couldn't.
I'm wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow and if you don't celebrate it...then have a wonderful day then! : )
!->