
Presents have been all wrapped today (the ones we got for Branden). And presents have been coming in from Denver Colorado, Torrance California, where my mom lives, the package should be here by the 26th, we've been tracking the shipping via UPS online. Guam and even my good friend Leilani from Honolulu who has been my friend from way back when, we used to live there called me and said she had sent something for Branden for turning the big 5 as well! Thanks Leilani, you rock! : )The major part is done. Now we can just relax and wait until October 26th! Phew! : )

Noah being totally enchanted by the Fujiya girl/doll with the wobbly head! LOL! We were here because I was ordering Branden's birthday cake today!


I made fried shrimp tonight. You know...ebi fry/furai, lol! You know, when I bought these I thought they were very nice sized! But when I made them tonight, they looked a lot smaller then I thought! Hmmm, I guess I didn't realize, I had bought such shrimpy looking shrimp! Ha ha ha ha! : )
Oh well, they tasted great! : )