I rented 2 DVD's at Tsutaya tonight! Poseidon and Rumor Has It!
Poseidon, I can tell you in 5 seconds about this movie! Think Titanic, but without the love story !!! I personally loved the movie Titanic. I loved the love story, girl in love with Jack, but must marry Cal, the whole saga, blah blah blah. Very great story! Characters you could really *feel* something about! Drew me in type movie!
This Poseidon movie *briefly* showed you each of the 5 or 7 or however many of the characters stories. You got like a 1 minute blurb of each of who the characters were and that was it! So, couldn't really relate or feel anything for each of the characters. Just watched these 5 or however many characters try to get off this sinking ship. Things exploded a lot in this movie! Ha ha ha! I would never buy this movie. And I doubt, I'd ever rent it again either. A real stinker of a movie...sorry to say it! I know this was a remake, I wonder how the one from the 70's was. Hmmm.
Rumor Has It, with Jennifer Anniston! You know Rachel Green from Friends! This movie was so great! Beyond 2 thumbs up! This wasn't just a cute movie...it was a great movie! Had me smiling and laughing my butt off! I will try to get this movie the next time, I'm in the US! Really funny! : )
!->