
The Tokyo tower looks a bit small from far away, however...

When you get close to it and see an actual full sized minivan and compare it with the tower is when you realize, hmmm this really is quite big afterall!!! Ha ha ha. And yes, I've seen pics of this and have been up here many times, I've just never had a chance to show pics of it before. And it really is bigger then most people might think. Sorta reminds me of an orange Eiffel tower, ha ha ha! But I imagine the Eiffel tower is much bigger though. : )

It was a really nice day! the weather was fall like but it was still pretty good.

The Ginza!



This was our view after we ate and when we were on our way home! So many lights, so gorgeous! But just the same, this country mouse was ready to go back home! : )

We had a really yummy dinner at Wendy's! And headed home. Feeling really great about getting Branden's passport stuff done and out of the way! : )
