I've been tagged, thanks Corri-chan~!
I am thinking about: What I should make for dinner tonight.
I said: "Hello"on the phone this morning when I answered it...whoops, I think that really startles Japanese people on the other end of the line.....I would have answered "moshi moshi" but I thought it was my dad! : )
I want to: Take myself a nice relaxing hot bath tonight after the boys fall asleep.
I wish: I could speak better Japanese then I do now
I regret: I don't have any regrets really that I can think of
I hear: Mickey Mouse on TV right now, hmm my kids must be watching it!
I am: such a dork!
I dance: All the time, in the kitchen...in the car, in the rain ala Gene Kelly, just everywhere! Ha ha ha! I can do the cabbage patch,, the whomp, the running man, I still remember the smurf! The YMCA, and even the electric slide, and yes, I certainly can, "drop it like it's hot" as well! Ha ha ha...oh my! How embaressing! : )
I sing: Horribly! Horrible I tell you! Simon would kick me off American Idol for sure! Ha ha ha, but I still love singing!
I cry: at the airport when having to say good-bye to my family!
I am not: Japanese and I will never be one, no matter how long I live here. And regardless if my husband is one. I accept myself for all the strengths and weaknesses I have. The blundering American, who quite often sticks her foot in her mouth! I just accept me for being me basically, and I'm okay with it! If I were to worry about everytime I made a faux pas in Japan, I'd have died of a stress related heart attack long ago ha ha ha...so I seriously don't pay it any mind and just roll with it. I'm quite good at saying...gomen nasai~!
I am: hopefully a good mom. I try...I do try! : )
I write: off the top of my head. Thoughts come out and I just start typing away. yes, a few times I have reread what I've typed and thought...did I *seriously* blog that? What was I thinking? Ha ha ha...I wince at myself and shake my head. But I get over it. Some stuff I like and love. And some stuff I think , what in the hell was I thinking? ha ha ha! But I forgive myself...I have to! And then I get over it. That's sorta the good thing about blogs though! They truly highlight the inner nerd in me!
I confuse: too many Japanese words, to name them all! But I confuse, sweet and rain in Japanese all the time. Ame and Amee (sp?) Sorry but they sound so similar. Also, why is there like 1 bazillion ways to count in Japanese? Like futastu for the #2 if it's an inanimate object or whatever? And Futari if you are talking about humans. And don't forget ni, as in ichi ni. My god, why is there so many ways to count in Japanese??? At least in the US, 1 means 1, gosh darn it!!! Way too confusing, if you ask me. And then you got....Kawaii if you are talking about if some kid looks cute...but then kowai (sp?), if you mean they look scary! Shit....you really don't wanna confuse those two! Ha ha ha! And my biggest one is...hana, meaning flower, and hana meaning nose! I think one is stressed at a different part. But come on, I am seriously afraid to tell my neighbor..."wow what gorgeous looking noses, you have growing in your front yard this year!" Ha ha ha! : )
I need: a massage, honey get over here quick! Ha ha ha! : )
I'd like to tag, Helen. So Helen/Stellastarstruck....if you're game, please go for it! If you're too busy, I'll totally understand! : )