Okay I admit it, I love the holidays! I completely love 'em!!!I was going to put up my Halloween decorations on October 1st, like I had already mentioned, but then I realized that is also the same exact day as Branden's undokai. And since my MIL will be here next week and all. I won't have the time. So today was the perfect day for me to do it!
I hung them this afternoon. And could barely wait until it got dark. I know the boys were excited, but I think I was even more excited then them actually. Even Noboru was into it and helped me hang them! Ha ha ha! I know it must sound so nerdy and all, but I truly get the biggest kick out of decorating for the holidays!
This is our first holiday season we will be in this house, so we don't have much holiday stuff yet (although we do have a nice Christmas tree, I brought from the US, that my mom bought for us 2 years ago, a really nice one actually) But as far as the other decorations are concerned, I figure I can buy a little bit each year and after enough years, I'll have a good sized collection, but as of now, we are just starting out in the decorations department, ha ha ha. I think it still looks great and is simple, but definitely shows tons of Halloween spirit here at our house!
I'm possibly going to Costco this week and I will take a look at their Halloween stuff and see if anything looks good and is a good price. I also wanna buy some icicle lights for the outside of our house for Christmas season as well, that is the main thing I will be looking for. : )


Different size and shaped lighted jack-o-lantern hanging lights. : )
I also want to buy a real pumpkin and carve it out, with the boys and bake some salted pumpkin seeds in the oven as well. : )
Good night/Oyasumi nasai~!