I've got an appointment at 9:30 am this morning. I'm getting one of those Japanese ionic hair thermal recontruction things done. In a nut shell? I'm getting my hair straightened today. Like pin straight. I've got naturally, a very light bit of wave to my hair which I love. But in Japan, it turns to utter frizz. A lot of western girlfriends of mine, have had them done here. I've been getting mine done since before Branden was born. So for about 5 years now.
Getting it done is torture. It's like 3 hours long. My butt sits there so long that it falls asleep. Meanwhile I've read every mag in the shop by the time I'm done. Really boring actually. But in the end it's worth it. I get mine done twice a year.
So in anycase, that's where I'm off to right now. Branden is on the school bus as I type this and Noboru is in charge of keeping care of Noah while I'm away. : )
Have a good day everyone, meanwhile I will have a good day, but a *very* boring one, ha ha ha! : )
!->