
Just a very ordinary day at our house! Branden had school this morning. I however met up with my girlfriends for lunch at 11;30 am. These were the 15 ladies/mommy's who go to the same swim school and yochien as Branden does. These ladies are nice and who I consider friends. We all went for the 1000 yen steak lunch. I admit, I wasn't expecting much and unsure if I'd like it. But it was delicious! Noah behaved sorta good but sorta naughty at times as well! I wish he behaved better. He wanted to play with a chopstick. Forget I brought other toys for him to play with. As in Japan, they thought playing with hashi to be dangerous and I do agree. But he threw a fit every time I took the hashi away! Finally even one of my friends just gave him the hashi. They played with him. And I played with the 3 little girls who are between age 2 and age 3. We all left around 1:00 pm. I drove home, since they knew Branden was busing that day. Noah and I waited a while and then we walked to the bus stop to go get Branden.
We all took a nap. A 2 hour nap. We all needed one. I felt great afterwards. Refreshed and recharged. I threw in a whole chicken in the oven. And started dinner. Here is a pic of my plate. We all had seconds. Could be we were all super hungry, or what. Ha ha ha!

I diced up and cubed a small bag of potatoes. Put a dollop of margarine on top. Sprinkled salt and pepper and threw them in the oven, while the chicken cooked. It's times like this that I'm thankful for a big normal sized GE American oven, this way I cooked them both at the same time.

Crispy crunchy skin and juicy inside. First thing I did was slice a few pieces and keep them tucked away so they'd be ready for Branden's lunch for the next day.

These potatoes came out so good and a bit crispy, which I love! Noah ate all his. Noboru ate every single bite as well. And Branden wanted more. I also scooped out a small sized amount and put them in a bowl for his lunch/obento for the next day. We also had corn with dinner as well. Noboru cleaned up the table and put the dishes into the dish washer. Meanwhile the boys played a bit while waiting for the bath tub to fill.

The door bell rang, it was the delivery truck called Kuronekoyamato. They handed me the stuff I had ordered for myself. I ordered a few things for myself for fall and winter. I've *never* ordered from them before. However I've got fellow foreign girlfriends who order from them all the time. After hearing raves from them all these years, I finally bit the bullet and ordered online.They are good because they have clothes in all sizes. I bought, a long black sweater coat. I love it! It's so cute! The size I picked was right, phew! I also ordered a thin type fall coat. Again, it's black and really cute! The pockets and detailing are super. The quality is nice! I was worried about quality! I don't want cheap stuff that's gonna fall apart, you know what I mean? It's not like that at all. Quality is no different then Old Navy or Gap! So, no matter if you are a size 10 (and yes size 10, is hard to find in Japan) size 12, or even a size 14/16, clothes are not so hard to find thanks to Nissen! Get this they even make clothes past a size 10L! And I don't think, I even know anyone that big, but just knowing they offer it, is really cool! And the prices are great! My one coat was like 2100 yen and the other was about the same. Anyway, I'm happy. I also bought a pair of shoes. And shirt. However the shirt ran small and I'm sending it back for a size bigger! Which is weird because the coats and sweater fit perfectly. I'm so happy about them, that I'm looking at my paper catalog right now and I think I will order a few more things. I also bought Branden a pair of cords and jeans. They were 2 pair for 1200 or something like that.
Since the box came at night, after dinner. The boys swarmed my box. They wanted to know what was inside! They were very disappointed to find out it was just boring clothes for mommy! Ha ha ha!

Here's the boys playing and waiting for the bath to fill up and the robot lady's voice to tell them the bath is ready in Japanese.
Noah and I showered and bathed and got all clean. Then Noboru and Branden went in. We all watched TV. The boys fell asleep. And then I watched TV for about an hour before heading off to bed myself.