

It's been raining *so* much lately and since we live in a really nice suburb with plenty of fresh air and hills and greenery. We have been seeing/hearing a bunch of frogs the past couple nights. But only at night, when we hear a bunch of croaking from these little green guys! Branden wanted to see one up close and since I'm the only female in the house, the males of the house thought it would be a good idea to take Branden outside last night with his Incredible's flashlight and they all went and looked for frogs. However they came back asking me for a plastic cup. You'd think that would have set off some bells for me. So, I gave them a clear plastic cup and yup! Sure enough Branden came into the house with what looked like a relative of Kermit the frog's! He sat and watched the frog for about 20 minutes, but I began to worry if the frog could properly breath in there, so I urged them to go outside and set him free! So grandpa and Noboru and Branden, all three headed out in the front yard and let Kermie's cousin go!