Saturday, April 15, 2006

Total egg-citement here at our house!!! : )




Easter's coming tomorrow yippy! We are beyond egg-cited at my house! Easter is pretty major here at my house! The whole family is home and we will be all sitting down in the dining room this evening and start coloring our Easter eggs! Yahoo! Also tonight around midnight, I will throw the turkey into the oven, and we will all take turns basting him, throughout the night and tomorrow morning and afternoon, so he stays nice and juicy!

We also have a Easter paint book, that I picked up at Kmart when I was in the states and both the boys have been painting with it for the past couple weeks. We have Easter pics on the fridge. Noah hand finger painted a few and Branden nicely painted many!

Here are some pics that I decided that I will share with you all. It's to show our Easter spirit! I bought a holiday flag pole and bought all the major holiday flags separately. I bought them at Target, when I was in the US last month. We have had our flag pole and beautiful Easter flag hung for weeks now! I have gotten quite a few compliments from our neighbors and two of Noboru's coworkers who are American guys came over last weekend and they not only loved my flag, they were shocked by our house and the wife nearly had herself a heart attack, when she saw my big American kitchen and stove/oven and tall counter tops! They are coming back to visit us next week. They really fell in love with our house and it made us feel good, that they felt comfortable being here! Because all we ever wanted was just that comfortable, like you were back home type feeling. Again, not a fancy shmancy hoity toity feel at all! Just a good down home type feel, and I was really super pleased our fellow American friends, got a real comfy vibe being here at my home.

You can also see the driveway has been finished a long time ago, as well as the walkway. And that the grass seeds were planted a while back too. The grass is actually starting to come out now in the front! And I imagine by the end of May, the grass will be thick and the grass will be all filled in. We also planted grass seeds in the back yard and I think it will be thick and grass filled by the end of May too. I'm also planning to buy some flower planters to hang on the front porch to jazz things up a bit and to add some color and also buy a bench or some sort of glider or rocking chair type seat to use on the front porch as well.

So even though, I don't post much about the house much anymore. But only because we are so damned happy, with absolutely *everything* concerning our house. Just know things are getting accomplished here at the house. And things are looking so beautiful. And I still am counting the days, until Ikea opens here in Japan too. : )