



Some of the basics I bought are a pair of jeans. I figure with rainy season coming up and with summer still not quite here. The boys could use a new pair of jeans each. I chose these because they were a bit different, and a heck of a lot more up to date, then the old boring humdrum carpenter style jeans that many little boys wear. These were called "crazy pocket" jeans. I bought both the boys a pair, because hey I gotta be fair to both my boys, right? Each boy also got a pair of cargo jean shorts. Again, I really like the look of little boys or even guys actually, wearing cargo jeans shorts or other types of cargo shorts. It reminds me of the same type style of the Abercrombie jock type guys, that I used to go to university with. It's a cute look for boys! And I like buying cute boy clothes for my sons. So I tend to go for, crazy pockets or cargo pockets or something cute, I always got my eye out for cute boy clothes. Lastly I went for a pair of short overall's. I went for these because they had the same cargo pockets I like. And I have no other excuse except I love overall's on little boys! Little boys and overall's go hand in hand in my book. So I buy any kind I can get my hands on.