



Each boy got a very cute light aqua colored polo type shirt. And Branden got a khaki pair of overalls. Noah didn't get a pair because they didn't have his size. Noah got a gray pair of cotton shorts that I always call "house shorts" , I call them this because they are cheap in price and "okay" looking but not gorgeous. Just simple cotton shorts for my boys to play in the house or play in the yard and they can get dirty in and I won't care. I stocked up for Branden last year and he has 2 brand new pair in the bigger size that I will have him wear. I also will buy Branden maybe one more pair of house shorts when I get to Denver and Noah needs some more house shorts too.
Basically, I still have a bunch more stuff to buy, for the boys for spring and summer. But this is just a start. Like I said, I just got the basics to start with, in a nutshell they each got, a pair of shorts and shortalls and a pair of jeans. Noah got the house shorts and Branden got the Khaki overalls.
I also got each of the boys another t shirt. Same color as the polo, but it's just a t shirt. Also picked up Branden a pair of sandals as well. Oh well, like I said it's just a start and it certainly was nice to receive this package the day that I did. : )