
Wow, as I don't allow comments on my blog. I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of how many emails, I have gotten about my trip to Osaka!!! Ahhh, thanks guys so much! I really appreciate it! Just somehow knowing that I got a good group of family and friends who support and love me and the kids, so much means a lot. : )
I also wanted to add. The very same day, I got back from Osaka, We received a box of goodies that I had ordered for the boys from the US. It really was good to get back home to Chiba. And about 10 minutes after we arrived home, the mailman rang the bell and sure enough it was a package from my family for the boys! What it is, is my mom sent Branden and Noah $150.00 gift card each. So $300.00 US total. I didn't use them in December or for winter stuff because the boys already had clothes for winter, but I have been holding onto them and waiting for the spring stuff to come out at Old Navy online. Checking every week or everyday just about. When some stuff finally came out I bought some stuff. I used only one of the gift cards. And I got basics for both boys. I will hold onto the other $150.00 card until I get to Denver. But these are some of the things that I got with the gift card.